Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
LaFlorida

GoN, Build B - Venwood disappearance?

When I got to Venwood, playing in Build B, someone (or something) that was there before is not there now -- someone referred to by a little girl and an old man who make accusations against one of the party (I'm trying not to put up a spoiler).

I'm referring to the one who took the book and placed it under the centerpiece of the town square. Any hint on where to find her, or has this little bitty side quest been done away with?

I liked the idea -- it made one character in the party that I don't like very much a bit mad (which seems to be this one's default position). Bwahaha!

firstly, are you playing the same game, or have you started a new game and know what to look for from the first time around?

She has no need to taunt you until you need that book. So I'm guessing (if a new game) that you don't need that book yet. You need to set THOSE wheels in motion first.

If it's the same game, once you've discovered her identity, you won't see her again. She's only there for that little bit of interaction :)

In case there's any doubt (since you've obviously spoken to a few people now trying to trigger her appearance), there's a certain book in the library that Lydia MUST have ;)