Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
Aisling Yinyr Ngaio

Avvies and Siggies (remade)

That's my character wearing a Dragon Mask (one they used for Dragon Dance), it's on sale during the Lunar New Year so I bought it since it looks cool. It's sold separately from the backpack which looks like a dragon's body. Paired it with the mask makes it looks like the dragon is clinging on your back. :D

@Val: Too lazy to make :P After all, that chibi Agas took me quite some time to make. I'm too lazy to do that again for 3-5 more guys. Though technically the others are easier to make... As you know, Agas' clothes is the hardest to draw among all 7 daevas :D

I give up!!! Screw wanting to be epic!!! In the end I went and used the Asian drama banner lookalike idea, though it didn't really look like an Asian drama banner because I have no idea what they're supposed to look like. Annnd... this is the first time in over a year that I don't have an animated avvie. I'll probably make it up with my next set. I have everything planned out, just that I'm too lazy to make it now and I'm already itching to change my set.

width=100http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o21/sha-bo_de_LC/TsugaiKogarashiavvie.jpg[/img]

width=300http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o21/sha-bo_de_LC/TsugaiKogarashisigcopy.jpg[/img]

Made using my painting "Tsugai Kogarashi" over here.

FYI, the caption above the title say kore wa jōdan desu yo. What does it mean? I'll leave you with that for the moment width=50http://s116.photobucket.com/albums/o21/sha-bo_de_LC/impervyplz.png[/img]

@elemental: Thanks :D Yours is pretty cool too. It's funny :D The text is kinda too small though...

@general: ok ok... I'm pretty sure nobody cared enough about the Japanese text in my sig to even bother TRY guessing what it means. So I'll just explain it. Big "title" text say "Tsugai Kogarashi". You know, like the Vocaloid song? WATCH IT HERE. The small hard-to-read "caption" above the title say kore wa jōdan desu yo, like I said in a post above. It means "THIS IS A FRIGGIN JOKE!!!!" Well... this pairing IS a joke in my opinion; a bigger joke than the Eithera one for personal reasons.

@Val: I said I will do the chibi daevas eventually, but not now. "Cracky sets" means that I will have snarky and (hopefully) funny sets in the future. Aside from the chibi daevas that you already know, I have.. lessee... *counts on fingers* ... I have at least 2 more funny ones planned out and another 2 that aren't exactly funny (but pretty awesome in my opinion).

@D_agas

Hehe, yeah. :P

You're gonna make some Chibi Daevas sets? And are you gonna make some of Daevas emote except Agas? Like Indra, Zarich, Nanghaitya? XD

Oh and I would really see you make some Luxord set :mwah: Or maybe Larxene. She's some evil girl :evil:

@thha_luth: Yep, something like that. The idea is that EVERYONE'S doing the happy skip like that Agas one but then I got lazy so I'm putting that off for now.

Oh and I would really see you make some Luxord set

That's actually a pretty good idea! I had plans for that some time ago, but I got occupied by my AV AU project that it slipped off my mind. I'm also such a narcissist that I refuse to use anything other than my own work for my sets, so when I finished my sketches for my would-have-been Luxord set, it was riddled with such details that I went "What the hell" and abandoned it because I got lazy. You know, Luxord as the White Rabbit from Alice in Wonderland? If you've seen it, you know how ridiculously over-detailed that outfit is .

(And after saying this d_agas goes and paints Agas, whose outfit is even MORE complicated than Luxord's was *gets shot*)

Okay, so details isn't really the problem. I just have such a short attention span and I move from project to project so much that older projects gets abandoned and forgotten. If I were to make that set, it'll have to wait for such a long time. I have 5 other sets in my "waiting list". I don't really like changing my sets around in such short time intervals...

- 2 animated sets (totally cracky)

- at least one snarky set (probably non-animated)

- 2 dead-serious sets (maybe animated)