Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
Aisling Yinyr Ngaio

Avvies and Siggies (remade)

@Rogue: Yay! You changed your set! about the size? Pfft, go to MSPaint or Photoshop and crop and resize the image, simple as that. For example, my current set is made from my Tsugai Kogarashi painting that's originally more than 1000px wide.

@Rogue: Because resizing images is faster than hunting for 100x100 pics that is actually GOOD. Plus, what kind of computer don't have MSPaint? You know, that really basic Paint program built into the computer that you can find in the start menu? And there's still Microsoft Office Picture Manager, also built in to the computer along with Word and that kind of stuff.

@general: Stupid set coming soon... Because I'm insane.

Because resizing images is faster than hunting for 100x100 pics that is actually GOOD.

I'm the same way. There's lots of good pre-made stuff out there on the Internet, but in the end, I'm never happy with it because it doesn't feel like it represents "me" >.>

So, despite all my laziness, I always end up making my own sets anyway xD

nice siggy adept.

is it in the RPG vx? :P

and also, a very nice set aet-chan ^_^

oh yes I have my new set again. actually it is from roseautumn.heavenforum.com

I hope u join to that forum ^^

Ahh, never resize an image to conform to a specific shape unless you want it to look warped D:

The trick is to use an image program that features the layers ability (GIMP is a good free one). Open a blank/new image the size you want your siggie to be (e.g. 440x130) and then copy and paste the image you want as a new layer. Then just move the layer around until you have it in the position you want. This way, you keep the image intact but you also get to play around with what you want inside the siggie's borders (instead of cropping it and realizing you cropped off something you wanted!).

^ LOL

I couldn't think of any new set to use right now since I hardly visit AM these day due to other works. I still need to fill in requests from members for a Habbo Fansite, if there are remnants of the work I did for them I might be using them here.

@ kinnison - lawl!! :D the siggy ish funneh xD

@ aeternus - thanks! i dint know about GIMP as i've been using photoshop all along(until it wouldn't work now) and i used MSpaint to resize the image xD

hopefully,i'll get anoder soon :)

Well... I'm just so lazy that I can't be too bothered to work on anything challenging. This is like 100 times easier than that Agas one. Especially because Agas' armour is PAIN.

I have a new set ready but it's not funny to change my set again. I just changed it yesterday!