Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
Aisling Yinyr Ngaio

Avvies and Siggies (remade)

I like the set, Kinnison.

Memozia- Yeah, I know... just noticed that. xD They shouldn't have the little lines at the top and bottom of the lowercase "l" if they have them on the one!

Thanks guy, the avvie Llama Rampage is surprisingly a big hit on DA. It just hit 1700 fave since Monday night, it even got me about 350+ llama badges as people keep giving them to me. The signature is just a simple one featuring all the emoticons I've made.

@Stardale:

Yea they did pull an April Fool prank where they changed everyone's avatar. It's pretty annoying though. :D

Oh oh it's a really good anime... in my opinion. Although if you don't like horror I wouldn't recommend it.

Brief Description:

Beyond the veil of midnight lies a website, HellCorrespondence.com. Type in the name of one upon which you desire retribution... And it will be served.

If you truly desire to take revenge upon those who have wronged you, just untie the scarlet thread from the totem's neck. Pulling this thread will bind you into a covenant with Ai Enma, who will ferry the soul of your tormentor straight into the depths of Hell. However, once vengeance has been served, you will have to deliver on your end of the bargain. There always has to be a price to pay... When you die, your soul will also belong to Hell. You will never know the joys of Heaven. You will be left to wander through a world made of pain and agony, there to remain for all of eternity. The decision rests with you.

Basically each episode has its own plot. Aside from that though we follow the story of main characters throughout the episodes.

If you want to know more just go to http://www.funimation.com/hellgirl/

@memo

Hi there, thanks a lot :awww:

Where do you watch it? On Animax? ;)

@Astra

Just like memo said, it's about a website hellcorrespondence.com. But It could only be accessed at midnight only. Just click my signature for the further information and you'll go into Jigoku Shoujo Wikia :evil: