Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
Aisling Yinyr Ngaio

Avvies and Siggies (remade)

Wow... Just wow... Lot's of dark sets here.

I wonder what should I do for my next set... I forgot all the set plans I had and the ones that remember turned out to be harder to make than I thought... Either that or the animation was impossible to turn into GIF format... *sigh*

@agas: i know u like daevas but... why u don't try to change ur set with other... for example jigoku shoujo...

@luth: i know

@memo: i luv that, it's so really nice ^^

@ theone - You really like nature themed sets, no? :D

Btw, ur current set looks really fabulous, one of the main reasons being that autumn is my favorite season xD

@kirara: I dunno... For some reason everything i came up with have something to do with the daevas. They've taken over my head... As for Jigoku Shoujo, I don't like it enough to use it for my set.

:/ Missing my old set. :( Oh well! :D The new background inspired me into making this set. Full summer mode!... I know I know it's kind of early for summer but w/e >.>

@Luthie Hehe thankoo~

Man photoshop was giving me a really hard time with the siggie. -_-"

I ish playing around with gimp and photoshop right now. Expect lots of set changes... :oops:

@agas

I'm sure you'll come up with something. You always do xD

@Memozia

I really like your siggie! It looks very ethereal yet summery at the same time. The only thing is that I can't really read the text in the corner there ^^;;

@Aeternus Thank you :) ^.^" Yeah I was worried that it's not readable. So there I changed it :D

Hehe I think the new avvie ish cuter :P although it doesn't really match with the signature. >.>

Now you change into Duck, memo?

She/he? is really looking for something :P

Ah yes, I can read the text now. ;)

I don't have any plans to change though. Really in :loving: with Enma Ai

@Aeternus: And that "something" would always some way or another involve at least one daeva :D

Huummm... Maybe my "old-skool daeva gang" banner would do good... But then the avvie? AUGH!!

LOL, but I don't have a matching avvie :D I think I'll be keeping this whacky set for a while longer, even though there's still no fans to be serviced :D The police-me avvie is kinda funny.

So I just edited the green text under the pic.

Come to think of it, this "fanservice" pic is the first time I drew Nanghaithya shirtless in about... what, 2 years?

I have changed my sig, it's now of Japanese Metal band: Versailles, and clicking on it links to one of their videos. It's really great stuff, got some nice symphonic/orchestral stuff blended in with it, they're all guys but that's visual kei for you, I just wish HIZAKI was actually a chick ^_^.