Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
Aisling Yinyr Ngaio

Avvies and Siggies (remade)

@Memozia

The background look perfect to me. anything less and it just wouldn't have the spunk that it has.

I do that all the time. i end up saving as png instead of gimp format and then i gotta redo it again.

@agas

exactly.I didn't know who she was until after i found the pic.

Test, test, test...

I've been making so many siggies for others that I suddenly realized I should make one for myself xD This one took a long time and it was partially my own fault, but in the end, I'm satisfied with it. Besides, it's Meilin from Kuroshitsuji!

Comments and constructive criticism is, as always, welcome :)

@rifle100

I can't see your siggie o_o;

@ all - Really cool sets guys! My brain's going woozy just trying to take in the arrays of beautiful colours all at once xD

@ aeternus - Lol!! Nice change to your set ^.^ I like the border you've given to your siggie. Haven't ever watched Kuroshitsuji but the spectacled girl looks real funny xD

LOL Evil? Meilin just kicks butt xD She is typically a very clumsy maid but in reality, she's a wickedly talented sniper and I love her for it. She's my favourite out of the Phantomhive servants (plus, she has red hair and red - or colours close to it - is always featured in my avvie/siggie sets ^^)

@Aeternus Love the set! Especially since it has red in it. :D My favorite color :loving: Hehe :P

Never heard of the anime or for the matter watched it but your set got me interested. :) Might check it out sometime.

P.S Simply adore the color contrast :loving:

@Memozia

If you're going to try Kuroshitsuji, I'd suggest the manga over the anime ^^ It's much edgier and plot-focused, whereas the anime is more light-hearted and silly.

And thanks! I love red, too, especially when put next to white and black <3

@Aeternus

Lol, I never expected she's an expert with sniper. She's so clumsy huh? I haven't watched it. Just read some manga. (Now I'm reaching vol. 8 already. Well, in Indonesia is so slowly. Another book please! T.T)

EDIT: Yay, yay, yay! Another Signature for me! I was standing for 3 hours lol :o

It's difficult to make non-rectangular siggie. It is well-worth to try. So I'll try it and what? Ugh! I confused combining those pics and words! Sorry about her head. I'm bad at cropping,or using lasso tool, something like that.

Manga are usually better than the anime because most of the time the original is the manga. The original are usually better. Jigoku shoujo anime is better than the manga because the anime is the original. The jigoku shoujo manga is kinda dumb...

------------------------------------------------

So as to not be too off topic... I've decided to change my set. Well, once I have the pics ready, that is. Been waiting for a certain thing to happen first before I change my set, but I thought screw the wait and just change. Now I need to look for ideas for my avvie. Avvies are harder to design than sigs.

I think I might return to this set some day. This set is too good to be discarded into oblivion :evil:

Yes, new set!!! Been, what, two months since I last changed my set? Anyways. New set:

width=100http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o21/sha-bo_de_LC/Heretic-Saurva-Avvie.gif[/img]

width=440http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o21/sha-bo_de_LC/Sexy-Saurva-Sig.gif[/img](He totally make a bad Yuuko :P)

The sig is epic fail!!! width=50http://s116.photobucket.com/albums/o21/sha-bo_de_LC/givingupplz.gif[/img]I was doing some kind of weird style mix between XXXholic colouring style and this other style I found in a tutorial somewhere. It didn't turn out the way I want it to be but I only managed to make it worse when I tried to fix it... So yeah.

@KTC: My place? You mean the hookah? Oh, that's just him :D I do not like smoke :D

Oh, just in case anyone is wondering, I put the word "heretic" there for a reason, and it's not because he's a demon either.

@agas

ROFL I was just gonna say, "That reminds me of that one xxxHOLiC cover..." Great job, though! I think all that's "missing" is some sort of detail or shading in the hair. Other than that, I really like it!

@Aeternus: Glad you noticed :D That was on purpose.

About the hair, it's meant to be blank like that because in the tutorial I was using they also didn't shade in the hair. Dunno why, cuz it made it look out of place... The hair in the tutorial was white, though. That's probably the problem with mine... Coloured hair are seldom left blank like this. Probably will need to at least add in lines in the hair or whatever...

@agas

Love your new set. looks great. so why is he a heretic?

@luth

your new sets is so red and nice. the words in the siggy fit nicely with the image.

Changed my siggy. keeping the avvie for now