Aveyond Studios Community
Hui

Where are you from?

I wonder, what? I mean, people form there are kinda stupid. Isn't that true? And the schools.. are.. err, kinda easy, if I can say. I mean, the teachers are too good (I'm reffering to the grades). Or should I say stupid? My classmates are disturbing the class, but the teachers can just laugh, or something like that, when they're making fun of her/him. That's really stupid, in my opinion. I would just throw 'em outside the class, let them stay all the day outside!

No. That's what's happening here. Just laugh. I can see their mouth moving, but all I hear is "blah blah blah", cause it's not silence in this class.

I tried to read al the previous posts, but I got bored after like after 30 seconds, but I saw the word "Europe," so I'll just pick up from there...

I did have ambitions to try and be in a foreign exchange again, but this time, instead of US, I'd go to Europe, but, it's my last year in high school (aaaaaahhhhh, my YOUTH!!!! XO noooeees...) and switching out in the middle would be reaaallly troublesome.

I realllly want to go to the UK though, being around lots of foreign people makes me happy. Korea is sooo uniform, 99% of our population are natives...being homogenous is boring. :P

Yeah, it's like a rarity to see someone NOT Korean.

I mean, the other 1% of S. Korea's population is like dominated by Chinese.

Chinese? Pf. Like anybody can actually tell them us and them apart >_>

However, when I do see foreigners, I try to make friends. Like, a lot of the time, when I see something OTHER than black hair, I'd go talk to them (only to find out they're just other Koreans who dyed their hair XD)

Okay, say you have a box full of brown M&Ms...That's homogenous, there's NO difference--no yellow M&M, no red M&M, JUST brown.

"homo" = The same

"genous" = type / kind

Is that slightly better?