Aveyond Studios Community
Hui

Where are you from?

oh,I really hate the fact that here,school is soo hard >.< I mean,I went to Poland,and the girl where i was living was in 10th grade,and meh in 6th. I remeber a math hour...I knew the result >.< Ugh,here you get to learn until you get a headache T^T

Ooh, hot places.

I die in hot temperatures X_X

Like, when I went to Brunei...

ASDFGHQWERTY TT^TT

I melted. And my styled hair totally flattened down like there were weights attached to each strand.

And yeah, I plan to visit the Philippines--Just cuz I really wanna be in Wowowee XP

England is a nice place but be prepared for wet weather. Make sure that you always carry a brolly because you never know when it will rain. Once my brother went to the shop, as soon as he came out of the shop it started raining. When he got home it stopped.

Oh i wish i'd ever visit England! Been my dream for a while! I study the IGCSE & it would be great to see the country that organizes my exams, syllabuses & so! I've also always loved the old english novels! & i want rain! Here it rarely does. Last year it only rained twice or maybe 3 or 4 times but it's something that rare. Though it rains a lot on the coastal areas. It is still hot here. I guess it won't get any colder here till October or Novemeber.

Jayshe wrote:

Heero-Snow can be great for winter sports (skiing!!) but it's not always all that it's cracked up to be :)

Yes, snow on the mountains and in your yard is fun. Snow on the roads and in your driveway...not so fun. :)

I gotta to agree with Argoyle and Jayshe. Snow is not always fun. We get lots of snow where I live but we also get really cold, and I do mean ridiculously cold, temperatures so I'm never in a hurry to spend a lot of time outside during the winter.

Maybe snow isn't that fun but for someone who has never seen it before, it is sorta amazing. That's why i thought of striking a deal with you. Since you're bored of the snow, i'll give you some warmth & in return, you'll give me some snow. That way, i'll miss the sun & you'll miss the snow. Gotta warn you, it is really hot here!