Aveyond Studios Community
Hui

Where are you from?

The highest temperature here is about 35 degrees celsius,and the lowest about -25. Winters are cold here. So,I would happily accept some sune during those days,when I am freezing in my way to school >.>

It is only 35 degrees here in spring or Autumn! The lowest temperature here is 5 & it is during night only. *Sends some warmth to D.A.T.* It's just a test. You want it that warm or colder or hotter?

I live in Australia so it has only ever snowed once when I was a baby a part from of course up on the moutain. But in the street nope only once. It is warm where I live and has been rainy a lot this year the weather changes very rapidly but no snow ... I would love to go somewhere when it is snowing on Christmas that would be auesome!

Well,you can never be satisfied.

When you live somewhere hot,like Australia,you dont wanna live there. Instead,you would love to go somewhere where it snows.

And when you live there,you want to get back at sun. v.v

That may be true, but I know, KNOW, that I would be happier out of Wyoming and back in California, where it does not snow every other day in the summer. >XD Plus it's super windy here, in fact, I live in the dead center of the windiest place in the USA (on the land, it's windier of the coasts...). And I've lived in California. I'm pretty sure that, in my case, it's not one of those "Grass is always greener..." things. But I can see where you're coming from. It's just me and Wyoming don't mix. Everyone here is all hunting-crazy and super super cowboy-ish. It's sort of scary...

No offense to anyone else or anything, it's just not my thing. At all. :S

My place rains at least less than 4 times in summer and it won't rain in summer solstice (for sure). Temperature around summer is highest at 38 degree Centigrade. For winter, it's negative 70 degree Centigrade it might reach the lowest.

By trying not to have outdoor activities. It is because fingers and toes might frozen and break off. It's is dangerous. And I've heard not to yawn outside as tears might frozen and cut the eyes.

Whenever it's less than negative 20, make sure, do not pee and lick something outside. Living in Far-North is definitely not a fun thing.

It's snowing today where I live which is a nice change from the rain we had last week. It's not cold enough yet for the snow to stay but that will happen soon enough. It doesn't get as cold as where Mikasalla lives but it does get pretty close.