Aveyond Studios Community
Hui

Where are you from?

Miksalla-I think I missed it-where do you live exactly? The farthest north I have every travelled to is Resolute Bay, Nunavut, although I was lucky enough to go in the summer when it was 24 hour sunlight!

I am very happy to be currently living in California. I'm from the Midwest originally, but I live here for school now. Its funny how everyone thinks the the sun and warm weather in Cali are the best thing ever...but right about now I would kill for some hot apple cider, the smell of burning leaves, and the crisp fall air. Love it out here, but I definitely miss the fall!

:hammer: Hope I did this okay ... I'm from the Pocono Mountain area of Pennsylvania USA. There are endless little mountains all over and I live less than a mile away from stripping mines. I come from a long line of coal miners.

@daeva_agas

your from Indonesia? and how's your school, i mean if do they discriminate people?

A not so proud to be, from Philippines a country where newborn babies already have debts!

@Silver: I think that sounds like a great idea! I am actually planning a Halloween party instead because it is my FAVORITE holiday.

@Agas: I know what you mean! We have many international students in our department and it is always a rush for them to advance to Ph.D. candidacy so they can start paying the equivalent of in-state tuition...otherwise it is more than twice as much as we pay!