Aveyond Studios Community
Hui

Where are you from?

err...I heard that in other countries its famous for corruption.

Common wealth games are going to happen in India (If my knowledge is correct). Government is trying to improve condition of Delhi( and they have done so)but its difficult to complete plans because one day or another some thing happens and government ties to solve that problem. I wonder if the plan will complete till games start.

Lovely...really?? Connie, Did you visited India???

Actually India has some corruption but then every country has some. Government actually solves every problem on priority. Actually India has scenic beauty, the Taj Mahal and also many scenic parks.

Where there's politics as well as money involved, there's bound to be corruption :D

It's as they say y'know : "Power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely."

@ memozia - We're not so lucky when it's summer xD

The heat can be smoldering in some places.

@ kbl _ I have not visited India though I would love to. My next door neighbor and his family are from India, via New Zealand, and I have worked with several wonderful people from India, all of whom I find to be good, hard working and fun to be around. My son works for a large company and he works with many people from India and Japan. I have also worked with many Japanese people, and one Korean lady. I have had good fortune in my contacts with all of them, and miss them very much now that I am retired.

@ all - corruption is a fact of life in most governments that we hear about - I suppose that if they are not corrupt there is nothing to write about! For some it is difficult to separate the people from the government but we must always remember that the ones with power are not always kind, or wise in their use of that power no matter what their intent was when they gained that power. We are all just people, who have so much in common, and enoy each other so much.

Sorry that I have made such a long entry :)

@Valkyriet- where are u from, i mean which state?

@kbljkl-same question to u 8)

really good to see that there are others like me who are from india too! :rockon:

connielj001- there are many wonderful things and monuments which u can see in India :D

theone - u are right! india is really beautiful! :)

@rifle: U.P.

@connie: LOL Sounds like a great job.

I am actually fan of Japanese and korean shows.(serials)There was one show(serial) King of Sea.It wasn't popular much but i found its story to be so true but horrifying also. It featured old time's slaves.

Every country is having its beauty.

My favorite country (after India)....umm...Singapore?? I liked that they were the first one to start green revolution. ( not green it was something else) And maybe because my brother studies in Singapore. And I tell you Singapore is sooooo beautiful.

Every country has its own beauty.

@ rifle - I am from the State of Washington in the upper NW corner of the US. My little town is very small, but we are close to the state capitol.

My dear one works there. Our town is a quarry town, and the buildings in our 'downtown' are made of sandstone.

Thank you) Russia is a bit different from Germany, but it's not so bad. Due to my lack of the language knowledge, I have several problems with communication of course. But people are friendly and in fact I like it :)

Hi, Shadowshed! How's life?