Aveyond Studios Community
Hui

Where are you from?

Hello fellow Amaranthians! (^_^)

I was a bit new here when I suddenly became inactive so I doubt people know or remember me.

I'm from the Philippines~ I can't really think of how to describe it but the climate's generally hot. It should be a beautiful country because it's been blessed with many natural resources and a wide variety of wildlife, however, the people here don't know how to take care of nature and it has a lot of issues so more often than not the bad things get more highlight than the good.

We have a warm and hospitable culture. And we love rice and food in general. Different cultures and races have met in the Philippines. The most prominent of these are Muslims, Chinese, Malay, Indo, and even Spanish.

... xD okay, I'll stop here... too long already.

@eru: I don't remember you but i remember someone whose username started with "eru" too. I don't remember who that person was lolz. Oh btw welcome back to amaranthia! Oh and there are a lot of phillipines here(though most of them are not active in public forums) The two i know are stardale(the CEO of the newspaper of amaranthia) and jeea who is a game maker. There are a lot others but some usually hide their identity because of security reasons though it doesn't happen much.

xD oh well my post has now been longer than yours. Oh well that doesn't mean that ppl should start counting letters lolz. jk jk. So i will finish here by saying "Welcome back to Amaranthia!!"

@Kbljkl: I think I vaguely remember you. XD Did you ever pick on Val? Vallypoo was it? O.o;; I can't remember exactly. lol

XDD no wonder I don't see them much.

LOL! Thanks! I hope I can keep being active. >o< my free time usually gets eaten by playing games or doing amateur fanarts. ;_;

@Eru: Hey!! Yeah it was the one! Oh i remember you now! I was the one who picked on val. hehe :evil: I still call her valy-pooo xDD lolz. Welcome back on AM! Oh well i should run now. Valy-poo :evil: must be seeing this XD.

I'm from Sukkur, Pakistan. I don't think there's any harm in telling about my country.

The climate's really, really, really, burning hot in summer. But it's pleasantly cold in winter.

Sukkur's a dump, what can I say? I mostly know everything about the layout of the local area; and whatever. it's really dusty, but still, they're repairing the roads (about damn time) and such. What else? Well...nil. Nada. Zip. Zilch. Shutting up. Now.

It is a tiny little ball spinning in the sky that we all live on! We all have so much in common, and have so many small differences that keep things interesting!

And we are all Amaranthians. What an amazing neighborhood we live in.