Aveyond Studios Community
Hui

Where are you from?

I'm from San Diego, California. Land of surfing, sun (except lately *boo*), and oh, a zoo (for those who are scratching their heads, our zoo's moniker is the 'World Famous' San Diego Zoo).

((Sidenote: My grandma's family is from Belgium!))

I am from the always rainy netherlands.

The country is not that bad, really. I'd say I live in a village but since there are about 40.000 people that live in my town, that's not really fair to say. I guess it's not a city yet?

I know about a dutch rpg game forum as well (probably the same one, can't be that much), they know a lot abour rpgmaker, so they must have heard about aveyond I guess :P

and hooray for neighbours!!!!

btw, anyone from Denmark here? going there for 5 months soon

Oooh, Avey-chan is soon to be a neighbour (though if she's in France, guess she already is a neighbour.)

You know if you can't make up your mind between the two, always welcome in Belgium ;)... by the time you're here we'll have a goverment. I'm sure of it.. (..Maybe not xD)

yes, Belgians are awesome (this is the result of a very objective research of independent researchers unrelated to Belgium, it's citizens, the culture, language, or any other link with the country)

France is pretty cool as well though ^^

I was born near Tel Aviv, israel. But we left when I was six months old purely for the danger.. My sister got off a school bus that exploded thirty minutes later. A bomb went off a mile from my brother's and my preschool. It just wasn't safe. We moved to the bay area in California. I couldn't be happier with where I live. :)

i live in holland and it's BORING

cause there is nothing to dooooay

nothing to dooooay

only a bueitiful girl

she got nothing to do

times are getting crazy

my time could be wasty but there's nothing to dooooay

nothing to dooooay