Aveyond Studios Community
Hui

Where are you from?

Amitiel, I too would like to know what it is like. I've never seen the eastern side of Canada, just Alberta and British Columbia.

Yes true, but I'm on a well. So, no worries there. We have a lot of fires going on too, but all I'm getting is very polluted air.

Still, that's terrible to hear, Oracle. Keep safe and try to find some fresh air!!

And yay for people in Ontario! I'm in Ontario too :D

i hear that it is beautiful in parts of canada...i didnt know you were from california, oracle...i must have read that somewhere in this thread, but i have a terrible memory...i visited there when i was in high school...loong time ago lol

s

@nic_c12: that would be crzy if they knew each other!!! lol...ha imagine if they were related!? that would mean we're related!!! then again, it's the Philippines. Everyone is related to everyone!!! ;)

aye u not wats weird.

everywhere i seem to go there is an amaranthia member there. like, i used to live in CA and ally was there. i moved to WA and amanda's city is only a 30min drive away. i went to orlando for vaca and Pokegal was in the same city (and s_tyong cause he was traveling with me)

Ow, a new "where are you from" topic... xD

I'm a Dutchie, living in Hungary for about 2 months now. :3

nice to meet you jolien. :D how's it like in hungary? :D my dad had gone there for a while. actually, both of my parents had travelled a lot. hope i could the same too :D

@lrcy, that's cool. lol. btw, where is pokegal from? lol. just wondering, since we never talked about our personal life, just amaranth senshi business .:P

I'm originally from Missouri, hence the name. Lived in Southern Ontario, Canada for two years and I've been in Saskatchewan, Canada for the last two years and will probably stay here for awhile

I dont' miss the humidity at all, though Southern Ontario got quite humid. Saskatchewan's pretty dry but it gets really really really cold.