Aveyond Studios Community
Hui

Where are you from?

I definitely don't know how to do up polls but I will try to. Hopefully it works. *crosses fingers*

This is a remake from the purple forums, I saw maren come back and remembered the thread in which we learnt about many countries' cultures. It was an awesome thread.

So I'll start off -- I'm from Singapore (Southeast Asia), the little red dot. Unlike what some people may have thought, we are not part of Japan, or China, or Malaysia (used to, though), we are an independent country.

Ir's a tropical island, the most globalised city in the world, we're generally conflict-free and peaceful, not to mention prosperous. Four main ethnic/racial groups co-exist here: The Chinese majority, the Malays, the Indians and the Eurasians.

It's hot, I can't say I'm too happy with some aspects of the politics and social life, but we're free of natural disasters and we enjoy pretty high standards of living. =)

Get started on the sharing, people. =)

Me too. XP

i am from a small city called flint. its in the state of michigan in the united states.nothing interesting ever happens here....cept for crime and stuff...nothing else in particular.

Right now I live in a very pretty part of Massachusetts, near the mountains. A few years ago I lived in southern Florida *waves hi to SilverMist and Gen* though it was a little too flat for me. My favorite place that I've lived is Vermont. (Oh, and I grew up in New York.) Guess I haven't strayed very far!

I love seeing all the places that people come from--it's amazing how such a diverse group can form a community like this.

@Elm: Lol, you want to see flat, you should see where I live. It's in the northern plains and there aren't too many trees here. One of the jokes I've heard is that you can watch your dog run away for three days.

I live in Kansas, in the U.S.A. There really isn't anything special about it...well, we do have something. We have...cute little prarie dogs! No, I don't live in the country. I saw them at the zoo. :lol: But this night has been scary, it stormed real bad during school, and after I got home, we had a Tornado Warning. It's kinda ironic, the tornadoes went everywhere except Johnson County, where I live. I just kept bothering my dad to get on the computer, while he was yelling at me to be quiet so that he could listen to the weather channel. Yep, we're one big happy family...

Off topic: Man, it's hot! It's 10:30 at night and I'm burnin! I should turn on the air conditioner...now, to figure out how to turn the air conditioner on... :lol:

not again!!!

what i do double post!!!!

oh sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry