Aveyond Studios Community
Hui

Where are you from?

@momo: I don't really know where that is but it sounds pretty cool.

I'm pretty much fine with where I am living , Saudi , it is a cool place really comfortable. And it hasn't got an evil king. :lol:

@eveleny: I don't think I've seen you, yet. And the king is very kind, I agree. Riyadh?:D

@momof4littlemen: All I heard was that it's beautiful in there. In the US, I was right. Even if it's south.

@twiceth: no, I don't suppose we have seen each other yet :lol:. I'm not in Riyadh and we shouldn't reveal our exact locations.

And I guess even if we saw each other, we wouldn't know :roll: :D

I'm from Northeast Kansas. :3 Being the in the center state is awesome! If it weren't for Kansas, there'd be a sea in the smack middle of the US!! XD

@Oracle- The dragon lily flower looks really pretty, and the smell of rotting fish SO do not mach it's looks.

@BeMused-When I was really young, the flower was a marvel for my 1st grade class. I remember doing research on it, and asking my parents on it. I went on a vacation to Singapore a few years later and we decided to spend a few nights on the outskitrs of a Malaysian forest. My 19-year-old-brother(at the time) and I joined a hiking group(guided) and went on a four hour hike. Almost halfway into the hike, the newly-wed coulpe ahead of us asked our guide if he thought he smelled an animal carcass; he smelled the air, chuckled, and lead us off trail a little bit, toward the smell(the whole way I was wondering "Why, oh, why does he have to take us to see a dead animal?") We started to get close and he explained the flower to us, and I instantly recalled all of the things I learned about the flower in first grade. OH, boy, oh, boy did it STINK! I hung back with half of the group because of the sickening smell, but my brother HELD HIS BREATH AND APPROACHED THE FLOWER. I don't know how he escaped alive. XD

The whole forest was VERY beautiful, and the butterflies were my favorite part. As for the forest, it was beautiful. U R very lucky, BeMused.

As for me, I currentlly live northeast of St.Louis, MO, and lately, we've been having a lot of funnel clouds, and just last night, we had a HUGE thunderstorm. It snows a little bit in winter, gets i-don't-know-how-i-survived hot in the summers. The springs are crisp, and falls are a burst of warm color. XD I love the snow and rain.

I'm from Athens, Greece, a city that may look ugly to the untrained eye, but hides a lot of beauty if you give it a chance.

My studies have brought me to the British Isles, in Birmingham, where I try to ignore the weather and enjoy my time in my cosy little flat in the centre of the city.