Aveyond Studios Community
Hui

Where are you from?

I've lived in California all my life but I was born in El Salvador. It's tropical so it's always hot even when it rains. People there make only 5 US Dollars per day!! Can anyone imagine living off that!?! And I'm talking about the government workers who make more than the average person...

Profits vary a lot here. People might make 100 L.E (Livres egyptiennes, i only know what it stands for in french orally so don't mind the spelling, & it is the egyptian currency)in a month while other can make 100,000 L.E in a month, depends on the job of course. What is completely the opposite here is that government employees have wages way less than private ones.

huh? That is very interesting. It's just one of those things difficult for Americans to understand much like free health care. This is in Egypt? I have a friend who was a lawyer there. She said studying there is more than difficult.

@KatiKitt Nope,things are not that cheap. We use other money beside euros.

We use lei.

For example 1 euro = 4 lei

With 4 lei you can buy 4 ice creams,depending on price >.>

-- D.A.T : This is in Romania? I've never been there. Wish I could, it sound interesting :)... With a Euro you get about 9 Colones which used to be the official currency but now they have to use US Dollars. It's confusing because you have to pay using dollars but they charge you according to colones. Anyways, with one Euro you can get one ice cream (1.50 dollars) . But if you want good ice cream it's about 3 Euro, I think. It's 5 dollars.

That would be great because then we'd all be in a similar condition around the world.

-- D.A.T : Well, try going there. They say it costs 8 and you don't know what they mean. 8 dollars for an apple?!? :lol:

Maybe. some kind of Uni-Coin system

All currency, prices of what and where its sold, and marketers have to all use the same prices of their products, and any foreigner can purchase it for the same price like the ones back home.

Like in America, if as suggested- Price's really sank to a Greedy-free acceptable price, We make alot, but besides the point, you could buy the best plasma screen T.V. for 110$. In Mexico, Europe and such, its the Exact same price-- no taxes included.

Well,I hope things will work out. After the economical blast,it was pretty harsh with money and currency :) Maybe,for you 20$ it's not that much,but we can buy with 'em lots of T-shirts. Maybe one day,every country will use the same unit,dolars or euros

Exactly.

It feel like your getting new stuff from around the world and still close to home.

Plus this prevents greedy Impatient and quick to get rich sellers and marketers, and even those who will host super markets, from Sucking our wallet dry, we would keep alot of money to even pass on to our children, and onto theirs.

Its Like were happily providing products to those from another country, its like almost giving someone the Best, most quality item on earth for the lowest price, gift ever.

So this makes sure no Greedy people start something, and we save money and help everyone in business to realize to just let it all add up, instead of expecting 4 grand on a truck and hope a fool buys it.

Plus this would help improve relationships from all other countries.

Indeed. My idea would actually allow us to help those on the street.

But i see where your coming from, if it took place, every greedy business man would scream "Money... Money. MONEY! *Earth shakes* MONEY! MONEY!" And that progresses till the universe shakes violently, and their value set on "Money is everything" is disturbed and we might actually see massive mobs, brute force to have people buy products of little or no use for a outrageous price and mass suicide.

If we had the Uni-coin currency, you could have a brand new house already outfitted with furniture under a week, Where it takes 4 pays days from paying outrageous bills just to have any left over for a wooden squeaky chair. But thats a figure of speech really on the chair and pay parts.

you, My friend, could be spending 99C On gas a tank, rather then over 2.49$ a gallon of gas, and make a trip to china with plenty left in your pocket, a dream come true!

Cause its not just products, anything thats sells.

If you sold Gas, ALL

I repeat...

*screams* AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

...Gas selling industries MUST sell the gas for the Exact price all other G.I.'s Are selling their gas cause of Uni-coin currency and system.

Bills like electricity and water are set- No longer rises or lows!

Its even numbers to make it all better.

You could have a New car for a good 800-500$ rather then over a thousand!

And Amen to that. There isnt a person on the street who doesnt sell lemonade for 10C anymore-- oh no folks, its a dollar to ten now.

Europe is free health care...Here you gotta pay to get it..i think extra for the medication...