Aveyond Studios Community
Hui

Where are you from?

And I am from South of Olympia Washington USA. I have spent many happy hours in Victoria BC (canada) and also in Stanley Park in Vancouver BC.

One of my sons lives in Seattle, and I go up there for concerts.

And I have to say this has not been a very sunny summer. It has been overcast nearly half of every day, and rained a lot. I feel like we live in Peliad !!!

@ kirara : Ind. can mean India as well as Indonesia sis. Might as well write the full form dont'cha think? =)

Me ish Indian by heart, but I don't fall in the stereotype category.

@shadowshed: well, now we are in the middle of an economic crisis so no, its not so fun, but we still have our moments..thanks (and btw i think i know you from Overcloud forums?) :thanks:

@shadowshed/thaleia: you can continue your discussion via pm.

And to make this non spammy: I'm from the US, the west part to be specific. Love cold weather, hate the hot, and wish there was good chinese food here. :(

@KTC: the climate here is cold in the winter and hot in the summer but summer is only 2 months..i agree with you, i prefer cold too :)

@theone: really? Ioannina has an old part near the lake that is inside a medieval castle with many turkish and byzantine monuments

Welcome Nurmengard. I know many people from Philippine. Not only on AM but in real life. I think they are the most vibrant country ever. Except they complain a bit too much about their country and why they came abroad. :)