Aveyond Studios Community
Hui

Where are you from?

I am from South Korea, but I was raised in California.

Although I am quite a restless spirit and get bored easily. I have traveled quite a lot and I hope to continue doing so in the future. I plan to live in different places in the future.

Although no matter where I am, I will always be a California girl--you can take the girl out of California, but you can't take California out of the girl.

I live in a small town in Ontario, Canada. About a 1000 people live here I think.

It's really beautiful in the area that I live in - about two hours away from Toronto. A lot of forests, waterfalls, and old rock formations.

I plan on living in other places too, Haneul, but I probably going to end up settling down back in Canada

that sounds like an tropical island!

the small town Goor(means gross in dutch)is B-O-R-I-N-G

it's in the province Overijsel

again There is nothing to doooaaaaaaaay,nothing to doooooaaaaay!

Crowd:YOU SUCK!!!!!!!!

T_T*sniff*

I remember we used to have someone from Greece here. She was a lovely girl too, used to have Yuna in her sets. Joined the Dragonlords many, many moons ago. :3

Anyways, for those who don't know, I'm in New Zealand. Think of me as being in your future. :P

@Meroko: Would that be Yangon or Singapore? Aung Myo Min mentioned TWO cities and both are in South East Asia.

I may or may not move to Vancouver depending on where I decide to continue my studies. Or maybe Singapore, though it's kinda a derp move to resume studies in Singapore after getting a degree in the USA. At least, most people would think so anyway. Whether or not it's true, USA's universities and colleges are considered better than the Asian ones.

@D_A: I'm from where Ko Aung Myo Min is ORIGINALLY from. And not many people here are on AM, I think...:roll:

And yes, I'd also prefer the USA ones far better than the Asian ones. :D