Aveyond Studios Community
Hui

Where are you from?

I live in a boring boring place called the UK by the sea... there's never much to do in the UK (no matter what the adverts say about Scotland or Ireland and no I don't like concerts)

Edit: I'm guessing meroko is from Korea maybe?

Yesh, I know that you're a pretty lady from India, Mich-chan

:D I'm pretty? XD I didn't think so. Thanks though. That made me happy. ^_^

@An

You too? :D That's uber cool! I'm from waaaaaaaaaaay south. As in Tamil Nadu. Yea. The hot place? yea.

O-O I didn't know phoenix was from India! :3 Nice to know anyway! Me, still stuck in Pakistan, but I hate this Pakistani-Indian rivalry. I acknowledge that by far, according to government/environment/behaviour, India's way better. I'm kind of interested in Indian culture - even though I am, first and foremost, Muslim. XD XD Love Indian food, it's like and unlike Paki food, very much containing a healthy dose of masala. XD

@diamondmist: Ah, so you're from Pakistan. I thought you're from India :S

---------------------------------------------------

People are always surprised when they find out that I'm from Indonesia, but hates spicy food and heat. Indonesian food are generally spicy, and people love the chili sauce so much that in some local festivals they hold chili sauce-making contests. Oh, and it's super hot and humid there, which I don't like so I sulk indoors all day with the air conditioning turned on, LOL. Sometimes I wonder if I'm actually born into the wrong body or something :D

People are always surprised when they find out that I'm from Indonesia, but hates spicy food and heat. Indonesian food are generally spicy, and people love the chili sauce so much that in some local festivals they hold chili sauce-making contests. Oh, and it's super hot and humid there, which I don't like so I sulk indoors all day with the air conditioning turned on, LOL. Sometimes I wonder if I'm actually born into the wrong body or something

Yeah. One of the International Student staff once told me that I'm the only Indonesian person he knew who doesn't like spicy food. One of my classmates says that Chinese are usually the ones who really, REALLY like spicy food, but that's not even helping.

Tsk. According to some people, in Java everyone are supposed to love spicy food so much to the point that "not spicy" means "that food has at LEAST 3 chili peppers in it". Bleh, yuck.

The spicy is so overwhelming that whatever taste it has simply disappears. I'm not making myself suffer just to "practice" tolerating spicy food. I did just as well without it, and I see no reason to force myself to like it.

I am quite surprised to see so many Asians here o0o

@d_a: I know for quite a while that you are from Indonesia, but I can't really see you being Indonesian lol. For a long, long, long period of time I thought you were from the US... And then from Canada

Me, myself, I'm from Eastern Europe. Romania, more specifically. Yes, that country that has quite a reputation in EU. bluh I'm kinda embarrassed by my country's representatives, but lately IDC and it's way healthier.

Polenta and sarmale are from us, by the way (:

@wolfie: well, d_a is currently studying in US, and is completely in love with Canada. If that helps :P

@d_a: Some of my friends actually adds so much chilli in his meals, that it seemed that he's eating chilli with food, and not the other way round.

More like I'm in love with the Canadian flag :P It's such a pretty flag. Oh, and the fact that it snows more over there. Snow = AWESOME. We only get a ton of rain here in the Seattle area. I don't like rain!

I've been hearing nice stuff about Canada and some people even say it's better than the USA, LOL. Who knows, though?

@rogue: So his main food is chili and "food" is his side dish. Okay.