Aveyond Studios Community
Hui

Where are you from?

Meroko wrote:

@Dreamer: Oh, there're many, many Filipinos here. :D Go find some more mates!

*raises hand*

Amaranth Games is truly a multicultural community. :3 According to my latest count, I think we have about 9 to 13 Filipinos here already... myself included.

@Emma: If you will study Filipino, and if you happen to be fluent in Spanish, you will notice that there are many borrowed words from Spanish, English, and a few other languages in the same family. lol

Just Like Hui i Live In Singapore Its a Tropical City Free of Natual Disaters And Conflic Also Is Quite Safe And Life Is plesent Their. But People like to complain And Save Seats AKA "Chok" with Paper and Ect. We also Speak A language called SInglish AKA Un proper English. So Yeah Life In Singapore Is Ok :)

Hello, I'm from Chicago (USA). Though I was born in downtown Chicago, Ive lived most of my life in the suburbs.

My neighborhood is pretty quite. We mostly get cold winters and hot summers. So around -5 degree F. to 100 degree F. Keep in mind that these are my own estimates and currently our climate is out of whack.

Where I live there are lots of forest preserves but that's really it when it comes down to nature. Everything is what you expect out of a suburb.

Well I really cant explain it any better than this.

My parents are from India and Pakistan though.

Not yet, I noticed that my old usernames up there though. That's pretty cool Ive noticed that there are a lot of people here from India. I personally have only visited India 2-3 times. Loved it, except it was way to hot compared to Chicago.