Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
Coren

Permission Requested for Aveyond Voiceover Videos (Fanmade)

Hello,

I am planning on gathering voice actors from Amaranthia, VVA and YouTube to perform a voiceover for Aveyond I: Rhen's Quest. Basically, I will be recording the gameplay but with voices for some main and side characters to add life to the story. Full credits will be given to Amaranth Games, however.

Though, I might get voices for the entire game, and I am not sure if Amaranth will be happy if I upload the entire game's gameplay with voices. Thus, I am asking for permission. If permission is granted, I will start gathering voice actors.

EDIT: Also, if permission is granted, I will appreciate if you tell me the type of voices you wish for the characters to have as well as the ages of the characters, and whether their voices change through time.

EDIT: If you do not wish for me to record the entire Aveyond game, will permission be granted for an Audio-only Aveyond? I will need a narrator then.

What is your goal... to create a voice-pack for "Rhen's Quest"?

Is this a commercial venture, or just something to support the community?

This can be a rather considerable task so... are you sure you want to take this on? ;)

You can always drop me a line for support... and who knows, perhaps I can be a voice too! ;)

EDIT: You can write me with specifics... we can work out a plan... but in short, I fully support anything that supports the community.

Well then... in that case... count me in... I'm a fan too! ;)

You're certainly welcome to support the community... if there's something I can do to help... just drop me a line.

Thanks for the support! :) Sure, why not.

I'll just wait for Amanda's permission, I'm not sure if she will be happy if her entire game (or at least some parts) were uploaded on youtube.

If she doesn't we could just do an audio drama. :)

I would be very interested to see... or, uh, hear... that. Personally, I think an audio drama would be cool- I loved listening to the radio adaptations/vocal renditions of books that my 8th grade teacher would put on. And Aveyond is pretty much amazing, so I'd love to hear it in a 'novel' form.