Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
Itsapain

Aveyond games

I downloaded the first two games (Lord of Twilight and Gates on Night) for trial. When I tried to install them on my computer, my virus checker said it was blocking a Trojan Horse during installation. They seemed to finish installation, but I can't open them to start play. When I check the downloaded files, the virus checker shows no problems.

Honestly... "anti-virus" products cause more trouble than all the viruses I've ever heard of combined... and the most interesting part... we pay to have them infect us!

In short, as you've likely guessed... this is an error in the "anti-virus" product (feel free to contact the "vendor" for verification).

If you'd like to have a free product that doesn't have this problem... you can try Defender:

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?displaylang=en&FamilyID=435bfce7-da2b-4a6a-afa4-f7f14e605a0d

well, I was able to block the anti-virus, but the game was choppy and eventually shut down with a script error. Almost new HP laptop with Vista and plenty of power to run games. I use Norton 360 by the way if you want to notify them.

when this happened to me the first 2 times i installed the game, all i did was change the location of where i downloaded the game,instead of using bigfishgames.com, i used amaranthia.com and it was all resolved.