Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
dreams2explore

soutaiyou - Vacant Sky Vol. 1: Contention

I have looked through all the posts and am still stuck. I'm at the part where I was told to return to the Manor? I think I opened all the seals. And if I go through the last doorway and watch all the memoirs I get returned to my room. Now I'm not sure what to do. I have saves before and after the final door but not sure how to progress? I read the spoliers but still can't figure it out.Did I miss something before or after? Any help appreciated!

Merged topics ~ Untold Reveries

Have you touched the mirrors when the screen starts flashing and the mirrors turn black? It happens at random intervals. If you do so, you’ll be teleported to another part of the manor. You can find the rest of the seals here.

its seems very hard for me to kill the hidden mobs from the caravan.... i got past the first wave then its hard to kill...auria using kasch's sword...i used the skill points from lvl up to 2 and cant get past that...anyone help?

Thats one of the hardest fights in Act I, I had a tough time too.

Have you bought new abilities from the Hall of Legends? Fury attack is pretty useful. Try to save your resources in the first battle and focus on taking out one enemy at a time. Remember to use Dodge if Auria has high speed and Guard if not while Seri should be on Dodge and Zaqris on Guard. Also, make sure to use Zaq only for healing purposes. Hope that helps! :)

As per the developer:

Make sure Rayonne is on Counter because you’ll want as many chances as you can get to hit the boss. You might consider putting Seri on Guard for this fight because the boss has rather high Accuracy. This is what all your items are for; try to keep Rayonne at high health because he has the highest damage potential. Zaqris should spend every turn healing as long as anyone is below 3/4 of their max HP. This fight is very difficult, but don’t give up.

Have a look at post #26 too :)

If your harvesting skill is high enough, you get items from the Harvesting boxes. The higher your skill, the more the items recieved. However, the boxes can be used only once so use wisely.

Other skills like charisma are useful for completing certain sidequests like the Jiorek one, where you need to have at least 20 charisma.

The developer has gotten rid of the skill system in the later acts though and is doing the same for Act I.

in Act II am at the part where i have to kill those virads in the warehouse but since auria is only member of my party atm it seems hard to get past the first battle so i basically keep fighting that first one and go back to hall and recover hp and sp and comebak and do agen and keep leveling to strengthen my attributes to get further past...any other suggestions? xD thx :)

nvm i actually figured it out sry for unecessary posts sry

i rescued one of those playable char from that mountain or dungeon thingy between ciel and banivia and then finished that brutal confrontation with kasch....

Note: also i just started game and my main menu screen has changed its look

i just finished act II and wanted to say this....

whoever created this game or whether it is a team

you really are amazing..... simply amazing :)

if this was made into a movie....

meh am gaining lvls rapidly in here lol

Merged posts ~ Untold Reveries