Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
dreams2explore

soutaiyou - Vacant Sky Vol. 1: Contention

is it possible to kill darxinger i heard about the tear of aneris but what shud i do? i dont want vel to die or the poor noe to be given to darxinger...:((( too depressing i want the best ending with or do u suggest i try evry ending? :D i already got one bad ending trying to fight darxinger...

I'd say try to get all the endings and see for yourself which one's the best ;D It's not possible to defeat Darx the first time around.

Once you get the Tear of Aneris by fighting one of the foes in the Void Arena (accessible from the Hall of Legends), it'll be easy as pie. :D

is getting pulse relic and saving noe from darxinger the only accomplishments from killing darx?

also i just moved on with giving noe to darx and i went to the underworld to find ejaro, and i found this tear of aneris, hehe but its useless now...

also if i kill darxinger, will the ending of the story be different?? i suppose it has not that much of an effect?

I don't remember there being any other advantage for defeating Darx...well, aside from a clear conscience :D

You can use the Tear in your next playthrough if you get one of the main endings ie your items will carry over.

And no, I don't think the ending will be affected.

woah ?? there are more acts? lol i thot that this game was fully built because i just only discovered it recently... so i believe this is game is not over yet like aveyond 3 (sry if am not allowed to talk abt this game in this topic, i wont speak abt it)

i got to phase 3 and those seals seem to hurt auria and she thinks she shudnt really be breaking those seals? wat am i supposed to do? shud i still break all those seals coz that door cant be accessed any other way and it probably can only activate the next lift

Yeah, there's no other way. You have no choice but to destroy those seals if you want to advance and complete the game.

theone wrote:

I found not defeating Darx much better, the 5 tasks he gives you gives us a lot of useful things

Uh, you can still do those quests after defeating him...

and those parts without auria where i have to defeat some high hp monsters or something, are they going to get really hard? i defeated the first one right when i go in room, then the next on the left seems really hard

Because this thread looked interesting, I tried out vacant skies. And I was definitely hooked on it for three days straight ^_^ Right now on Act III and slowly inching to finish it...

ayne wrote:

Can anyone be so kind and reupload Vacant Sky Act III please? I can't find it on VC's blog. :(

I couldn't find Act III on the blog, but I used this mirror instead. Hope it works for you :)Vacant Sky III Mirror