Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
dreams2explore

soutaiyou - Vacant Sky Vol. 1: Contention

@ayne No problem. Glad I could help :)

GorgeousKaydee_ wrote:

I can't seem to beat the bandits at the caravan in Act I O.o Any suggestions?

There is a mini-side quest in town that might benefit you from the fight against the bandits. Go to the house on the right side of the town near the exit to the woods --> talk to the lady in it and find her husband. Once you find her husband, return to the house and engage into their conversation about what the couple should do next. You are now presented with two choices on what the couple should do, and whichever you pick, you will be rewarded.

Also stock up on potions if you can at the general store in the village ;) The bandits are one tough bunch.

@GorgeousKaydee_

I experimented with both options, but found the "husband to go hide" option to be more more rewarding.

I believe you can find a belladona from harvesting one of the boxes at the beginning of the game... Though I do not remember completely.

Well eventually, you get to choose almost all of the skills for Auria as the game progresses on and into Acts II and III. There is no "best skill" since lots of them are passive (not used directly in battle) and a few attacking and healing skills. Choose whatever you think is beneficial for Auria at the moment and work with the other skills :)

(It might also depend on what kind of class you chose Auria to be at the beginning of the game when you entered the Hall of Legends. Remember looking into the two pools and taking out a weapon/shield? You would approach the altar with your weapons and it then gives you some sort of "role"? I got myself as a supporter, so most of my skills were healing. I know someone else who got the role as a guardian...)

So, this topic has been dead for a while, but this is really frustrating me.

I am stuck in Act II. I went to Boris Island first, and I played through the thing up until I got Seri back. And now I'm just... stuck. I can't leave Boris Island, but I don't have anything else to do there. So I have no idea what to do.

The creators of Vacant Sky have been remastering the series, up till now they've finished the remastering of Act 1 and 2. So, yes Act 3 is actually fnished, but considering the big changes that are going to happen in the + versions, you might want to wait, until that's finished. You can of course start playing Act 1+ and Act 2+. ;)

What do you mean 'excitation'? You have me completely confused. :S

Do you mean a sequel, a continuation of Vacant Sky (as in the new Vacant Sky: Awakening coming up)?

Or do you mean a remastering of Act 3 (which I talked about a few posts above)?

there is a hole in manor after you go through a mirror and down the hole is a creature- how do you kill it? i have been trying for ages i have poisoned it, tried decreasing its mana but still cannot kill it - NEED HELP PLEASE!!