Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
dreams2explore

soutaiyou - Vacant Sky Vol. 1: Contention

Wow ... multiple endings! Yays! :D I'm really looking forward to the sequel, even though it is hard to wait lol. Take your time though, I'm sure it will be worth the wait and even more enthralling than its prequels. Good luck!

The boy in the charm shop actually asked for more than 4 virad artifacts.At least three of them may be found in the warehouse in Boris Island,but I still failed to obtain the 4th one...Could anyone help with this quest?Thanks~

GailP wrote:

Later, near the end, Ray rushed in again, refusing to listen to anyone as usual and killed Mia, ending her hopes of a new life. She was the same as Auria, so why her and not Auria? As I said before, this was a Doctor Who type plot device to get rid of the extraneous person who was no longer needed and had to go because she was in the way. Auria was obviously devastated at the betrayal. She was right, it wasn't fair

Coz Mia's other-self is a demon,while Auria's is an Angel(?),despite Ray's personal attitude.

On the other hand, I really enjoyed the ending! Don't you think Ray is cute^-^? He's the only one that showed courage and passion.It was HE gave Auria the hope for the living.Thankful for his childish behavior that saved the whole town from being wiped out...

Act III is, for the most part, finished. We've been delayed for quite a while due to our vocalist being occupied with matters of her own. Once I get her vocals and integrate it into the game, then it should be released shortly thereafter. Sadly, I cannot give you a more exact release date, since what's delaying us is more related to people working outside of the project.

However, our ambitious producer is using the extra time to put together an anthology collection of all three acts (with a revised Act I). I realize that comes as small consolation to those of you who have been waiting so long already, but I tell you only to reassure you that we are all fervently working to bring you the final act as soon as possible!

Yay can finally play it! ^-^ Thanks!!

I was wondering, does not killing that guard in the beginning of the game changes anything? (When you are playing the Virad)

Also, where can I find that spice for the shop in the beginning of the game?

No problem =)

IIRC, you can get the herb at the harvesting bench in the park but your harvesting skill needs to be good enough.

As for the guard, I don't think so. Cause if you speak to him, you end up killing him. You're not really given a choice. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Ah thanks :)

I was wondering, does choosing what paths affect the story? I mean after you die, you get to choose to be an assassin/warrior/juggernaut/scout/guardian/berserker/suppoerter etc Which option is the 'best' one?

Well, I don't wanna spoil it for you. Oh well, read at your risk.

MAJOR SPOILER ALERT:

Cause you'll be fighting none other than Auria in the final battle! If she's too fast, she'll evade most of your attacks and make the fight MUCH harder than it actually is. It has happened to quite a few players (they either started over or began Act 2 without beating the first one). It's mainly cause they put too many points in speed.