Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
dreams2explore

soutaiyou - Vacant Sky Vol. 1: Contention

When you wake up in Alibaas and have Seri and Zaq, you go to the mountains and there is something in the well. How many awareness points should I have? And how many harvesting points should I have to get something inside?

OK forget it I've move on to another place, too impatient to wait since no one replied. I was wondering when you can get a model for Jiorek the photographer? And when do you get this 'missing George' quest? And which one is better? Persuading Kasch to fight or stay with Elizabeth? The fighting seems good but you only get a shirt... while the other one is Kasch's sword :/ Decisions decisions

To complete the Jiorek sidequest, you need to have at least 20 Charisma.

You get the george quest early in the game in Auria's hometown.

As for choices.. that's the kind of stuff that makes RPG's so much fun :D Opt for whichever you feel is more useful.

Ah thanks the cat ears were really useful :)

Ok I know this sounds lame but I think I accidentally tampered with my keyboard and know I can't used my esp button. It happened after fighting Kasch. And where can I find that wine glass? I can't find it in Baal

Oh and met Mia again in the warehouse. My first impression of her is she looks great with that 'just-woke-up' look of hers, but when Ray did 'that' to her, man! Her eyes srsly creeps me out lol

I replayed the last scene and found something odd.When Sardarga asked her fellow to capture Auria but got rejected.He said only the "Lord-class enchantments could break through it". While Rayonne DID break through it, does he own the Lord-class enchantments? If so,that's quite amazing!

And in that scene,when Ray talked to the 'others',they only appeared to say something they might never dared to say. It seems that every character is hiding behind the mask.

Did anyone notice the sale prices of two photographs (Seri,Vel) are different?17G for Vel's and 170G for Seri's.

Merged posts ~~ Untold Reveries

Anyone know where you can find that old junk for the Historian 2?

OK finished the game but gonna replay it because it was in this order -

Coma thingy ---> Kasch ---> Orkan

So yeah I couldn't confirm if Vel has the tattoo. Ugh, I really, really WANT to hate Ray but CAN'T. I mean, he's a donkey for doing that to Mia, and HELPLESSLY CLUELESS, but after seeing the 'Ray 2', I just kinda feel pity at him about the truth of his family and things.

And, I will be direct and say this - Seri. is. so. stu-pid. Did she SERIOUSLY think the Virads won't use violence? Man even Ray is better than that.

Oh and a certain someone joining the Virads, all I gotta say is - it's always the silent one. ;)

And Weapon... Damn, even though he's one of the antagonist, you just gotta love him! :D That Seri scene with him in the end totally killed meh D: :loving:

This game is better than my expectation. Not too much battles, I still don't like the leveling up system because of TTHW's influence, but thank god they all level-up together. >_< Good music and the movie-like scenes were done meticulously.

Can't wait for Act III! <33333