Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
dreams2explore

soutaiyou - Vacant Sky Vol. 1: Contention

Z.O.M.G

SPOILERS READ AT YOUR OWN RISK! (You've been warned XD)

I just finished Act II and I'm very jealous of the people who are beta testing Act III. XP Oh, I love this game! I really really really love this game <3 It's so...Awesome. Weapon is so Awesome, Blaise is so Awesome, Zaqris is so Awesome and Auria is the awesome-st of awesome-s. She is the most perfect protagonist because she is not a sweet selfless person, and she can actually show her emotions very well. She acts like a normal human being (Even though she isn't one) And dang I hated the fact that Mia had to die D: I liked Mia, And Ivana I'm so with you on that Seri scene with Weapon. Totally killed me too XP On the other hand, I've always gotten the feeling that Auria liked Ray. And I think Ray likes her too. Sure "I care about you" is nice as a friend but really willing to risk your life for a friend you've only known for three weeks? That's a little too much. :P I think Vel is okay...though she is too cheerful ;P And I love the fact that Zaqris is still with Seri even after Seri joins the Virad. They are so great together!~ <3

I'm really looking forward to Act III :loving:

@sana

Well believe it or not, Ray is SO CLUELESS and SO oblivious to Auria's tantrums so he probably only treats her only as a friend. I mean, Ray is going out with Vel right? It'd be weird if he liked Auria but went out with Vel instead o.o

There was some hesitation on my part before posting this message; however, so many of you have asked on several occasions when the third act would be released that I felt it was only fair to give you all due notice. Well, I was recently in contact with the producer, and he informed me that there is a finalized release date set for Act III.

You have all been extremely patient, and for that you have the entire team's gratitude. As I said before, much of the extra time we found ourselves with was, though unfortunate, useful for adding and implementing new mechanic and cosmetic changes to all three of the acts. However, this release date currently only applies to Act III.

The revised acts will be consolidated and re-released once the producer feels he has received the necessary feedback for Act III (in order to correct any problems/incongruities that the player community may discover- though I don't think there's likely to be any).

As for Act III, please look forward to our October 18th release!

Believe it or not, I was checking the Vacant sky site everyday. XD I already know it's October 18th which is like a week away~ Called my best friend as soon as I found out! I'm it'll be worth the wait.

Act III is finally out!

act3_copy.png

storyf.png

charactersf.png

What's New in Act III?

Fixes

* Regeneration and Rejuvenation are a percentage of max HP/SP now

* Changed SP cost of healing abilities to make them more efficient

* Edited stat growth of Vel and Rien to make them more useful

* Fixed bug with the way Reactions are changed in the menu

Changes

* New battle algorithms which, instead of having hard damage/dodge limits, have an elastic effect (i.e., every point you put in a stat is useful)

* Streamlined Ascension elements

* New menu UI

* Changed and added icons for a lot of items (especially accessories)

* Reduced encounter rate in Maladorr Manor

* Fixed the frequency and timing of the "headaches" in Maladorr Manor

New Features

* New Status Effects: From Alert (immunity to Vital Hits) to Lucky (passively manipulate probability), there are plenty of new tactical statuses, both positive and negative

* Multiple Endings: There are a total of five endings you can collect, counting Bad Ends.

* New Cycle: Completing one of the two main endings will allow you to restart Act III with your old items and stats so that you can take another path.

* Void Arena: Re-fight a more powerful version of any boss you've previously fought for great rewards.

* New Party Members: Collect up to two new party members, depending on your decisions.

Get it now!

(Downloading, atm :D)

I'm thrilled to play Act 3 but need to replay Act 2 before, as I don't remember the story well anymore.. :/

@theone: SPOILER AHEAD(highlight to read)

For the wine glass, search the church in Viadahn. About the occult things, just fight the Virads in the warehouse where Seri was hold, they drop them. I got there a mask, uniform and hood. Though I don't remember anymore whether those 3 artifacts were enough to complete that quest.

Well, your first two questions and a lot of other ones where already answered in previous posts. Next time, please look through the pages first before asking so that the thread won't get too long because of people asking the same things over and over again.

Umm... need help in finding the last sigil... I've found Jester, Exalted and Judge's sigils so far. Anyone knows where the fourth one can be found?

Edit: Nevermind, found the Anaretic sigil in the least expected place XD

odettesrts wrote:

After remission end,is it possible to beat Darx in Void Arena? The door is open but there's no way to fight him...Did I miss something?

Here's what the developer said about it:

I hate to admit it, but that's a bug. >_< Shadow Darxinger can't be fought because of a passability error.

As for the Virad artifacts quest, he said:

This was a bug in Act II. Those three are the items you need to complete the quest. You still got all the rewards, the quest just wasn't marked as complete.

Removed it.

You can use an item called Tear of Aneris to dispel the Regen. You get it by defeating Shadow Vastale from the Void Arena, IIRC. It has the same effect as disenchant and can be used innumerable times. I found it very useful in the fight against Archtype Auria. I'll try it on Darx in my next playthrough to get the final ending. Poor Noe :(

Edit: The fight was a cakewalk this time around :D