Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
dreams2explore

soutaiyou - Vacant Sky Vol. 1: Contention

I'm playing act 1 and I still can't find George T-T Where is he? I couldn't find him in the afternoon and now its night. Did I miss him or something? Thanks! ^^

If you find all the sigils and place them at their shrines in Yomi, Auria will learn a very powerful skill called Perdition. There are 4 in total, the other 2 being Anaretic and Judge's sigil.

I just returned to East Naven with Seri and the others, but I'm finding it difficult getting past the guards. I'm just at level 4. Any tips?

Thankies! ^^

Use Auria's awakening. Include Vel if you have her, she dodges everything. Buy weapons from Mundus and also armour. Buy lot's of healing items.

P.S Does anyone else absolutely adore the Swaneholm music

No probs.

Highlight to read.

Judge's sigil: Halo Locks, in the segment with the rows of statues right before you get to the deepest level

Anaretic sigil: Maladorr manor in Viadahn, behind one of the mirrors

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >_____<

Damn just when I was about to do the 'trials'...

But whatever. I'll get Anaretic in the next ending. .__.

I'm curious, I got the Relinquish and Return, and about to get the one where Vel got k_d__p but you-know-who ending, what's the other 2 endings? Is it in part 2 you don't recruit Vanquish and the tattoo of Vel in the Orkan shop?

Well you're on the way to the Remission ending, so the remaining 2 should be the bad endings, resurrection and resignation. You might have got the latter ;P

Highlight as usual --

Resurrection - Go to Halo Locks without acquiring the Worldweaver

Resignation - Darxinger, choose option - there has to be a way - and lose the battle that ensues

I did the same lol but when I realised it's impossible to win it (in the 1st playthrough), I waited to see what happens next like some battles which you're meant to lose. Not to mention the option to 'retry' the battle.

Actually, this is one of the easiest endings to get :P XD

Though I love the game and the music is AWESOME, the ending was a bit flawed. They should have shown Vel's new face. We never rescued the comatose victims, either