Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
gary

Goodie caves=bad idea

First time I have ever tried this. Hope it works. anyway, My suggestion is to ignore the goodie caves. They nearly ruined the game for me. I started out without knowing about them and quickly found the nearest one for the "beast" weapons. Intriqued I thought this must be a new idea so I grabbed them all. From then on the game seemed so easy I got suspicious. Found out that beast=best weapons. In other words these goodie caves are just cheats and really take all the fun out of the game. I don't think they are a good idea. Also, what and where are these versions 1 and 2 you all are talking about. And what difficulty levels? I have no difficulty levels on my game and I got it from this site. Thank you.goodie caves=bad

Going to try this again since my post didn't come through before. O_o

Regarding the goodie caves, the feeling that it was easier to put them directly in the game rather than downloading a file to get access to them. If you weren't aware of the goodie caves, the chances of running into them are slim.

Before the site crashed, there was a version 1 available here. A difference was that in version 1, Ean could recruit Rye before rescuing Iya but in version 2, Ean could rescue Iya before recruiting Rye. (There are some other differences as well.)

Regarding difficulty levels, they are available in version 2 so if you don't have the option, you'll need to download the game to get version 2.

its a matter of preference. I LOVE THE GOODIES CAVE!! I started Aveyond 1 because I saw patches of cheats for it. I played the game w/ max powers, weapons ect and still loved the game. It did not ruin it for me. I don't have hours and hours to waste on leveling/powering up (that part bores me to death). I just want to play it for pure enjoyment, plot/storyline and for relaxing.

So I think its perfect that we have an OPTION to choose whether we want to use it or not. I'm sorry u did not know what the goodies cave was really for and accidently bumped into it. Like phoenix said, chances of bumping into it is very slim. gary, maybe u can go back to your saved files before the cave and play from there.

I too am big into GOD mode always love it always will. I enjoy the game more by NOT having to sit for hours and hours beating a level or waisting HOurs of time leveling up I love the game for the story line. So yes please keep up the goodies...