Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
Ryo-Kun

Baka Rangers Assemble!!!! >:3 RP Thread

"Ice cream, melting right in front of me~ I promise to love you, no matter what, I will never let go of ice cream, how come you disappear so fast...?" Baka Purple began to sing "My Icecream Is Melting"

"You’ve got to be kidding me!!!" black exclaimed as all the ice cream disappeared as she reached for it. She frowned and looked at purple "sshhh! You’re going to scare it all away! You’ve got to be quiet when doing things like this." she said and looked around for more ice cream.

Avey grabbed pinks arm and pulled her down behind the tree stump she was hiding behind, her eyes just peeking above the edge. On the other side there was lots of ice cream. She gave and evil grin and looked at pink "ready? on the count of three..."

Baka robin egg blue ran in circles, being boared when-Thwack she got hit by someone.

"hello, avey-chan? did you knock my glasses off?"

Then Lisa sees a tall white fuzzy thing.

"LIBBY!" lisa run and hugs the white thing.

"whoa" lisa said as she rose in the air, "You've gotten big!

Lisa heard a sceam as she looked down. She thought she heard avey scream but all she saw was a wierd black thing on the ground." Man I wish I had my glasses," Lisa mumbled to herselve

*in baka blacks head*

I wonder what that THING was.... it looked to me as if I were looking at a very large poodle... sort of. Haha... oh well. You know when I was little I had a dog, it wasn't a poodle. I think it was a corgi, but I could be wrong. I was never good with dogs, or cats. Cats were always chasing me.

In fact they still do sometimes... once I woke up in the morning and three cats were trying to eat me! Just because I'm part bird! That’s so rude!

Speaking of being rude, I think that the chief should give us a break. I mean... sure we do mess up sometimes, but really! We aren't THAT bad! Haha, as soon as this is over I'm going to eat some mint ice cream, and lots of chocolate.

You know, chocolate comes from these beans and if you eat them they taste gross! but then these people make them taste good! its amazing.

Avey smiles and mumbles about chocolate.

*back in her mind* I sometimes wish I could wake myself up from fainting... but its kinda’ fun, I mean... like you get to think a lot. Think over important things... like what you'll do to that kid that who purposely fell off that 11 story building... just so I would catch him!

He was that kid I rejected I think.... though I could be wrong. Haha. But, I don't think I will be that cruel... maybe a 20 foot drop... nothing more.

*evil laugh*

Oh well.