Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
Ryo-Kun

Baka Rangers Assemble!!!! >:3 RP Thread

"MBB'll take the liberty of doing that!" MBB shouted, spinning around, looking for this "Spam Haven" place that Purple speaks of.

"... Ryo doesn't see it," he muttered, rubbing his eyes.

"RYO!" black yelles into one of his cat ears. "You need to go make a quiet game right NOW! I'm sick of having my words eatin by the stinkin chat monster!!!" she started to push MBB towards the spam haven.

Baka Pink threw a random snowball-- aiming at no one. Not noticing where it went, she kept at it. It was fairly fun. She did however wonder what the others were babbling about for so long.

Wolphie slid on the ground, falling on her back with a mischievous grin on her face. Maybe because she managed to leave that big-french-mouthed rat behind.

But when she was about to perform her diabolical evilish laugh, a snowball hit her face.

"What the-...??" Grabbing the halfway-filled bottle of liquid, she threw it where -she supposed- the snowball came from.

Avey who was standing next to Kitkat suddenly felt something hard hit the back of her head and she spun around to see what it was. She glared down at the bottle laying on the ground. "Who thre this?" she asked sounding tired, being mad always drained her of energy.

"Ryo, also, how hard is it to make a thread? huh? if you don't make it soon someone else will..."

"Ok! Time to make it!" MBB shouted, kicking a tree repeatedly, trying to loosen the bark. "Here we go!" Pulling out his Kitty Daggers, he began slicing at the tree repeatedly.

... 3 hours later...

"Hyah..." MBB panted, out of breath he lifted one his daggers up again... and collapsed onto the tree. "Ok... that... didn't work..." Heaving himself up off the tree, he stumbled over to his backpack, climbed inside, and rummaged around. (It's a... pretty... big backpack... Remember?) Popping back out of the pack, he held up a cell phone. He dialed a random number into the phone and put it to his face.

Ring... Ring... Ring...

"Hello?" answered a little girl's voice on the other end of the line.

"Hihi! Mr.Wood-seller Man, MBB would like--"

"Huh? I can't hear you, Mister." the voice responded.

Staring at the phone, he realized that it was upside down. "Oh... heh heh..." He flipped it around. "Sorry about that, anyway, Mr. Wood-Seller Man, MBB'd like some wood."

"Mr. Wood-Seller Man? Who's that? My names Sara and I'm three years old."

"Oh... so no wood?"

"I just lost my front tooth the other day... It was all...'POP!' and it was out!"

"Oh... um... cool?"

"Yeah! I gots threeeee cents from the tooth fairy!"

"Um... that's sorta cheap..."

"I'm gonna buy a banana with it!"

"A banana? Why a banana? MBB doesn't even think that--"

MBB spent a good hour listening to Sara's exciting tales about bananas and teeth.

"Uh huh... yep... uh huh..." MBB sighed, having lost interest in the conversation. He still hadn't found his wood. "Yep... oh... yeah..."

Walking over to Baka Purple, he handed her the phone. "Here, it's for purple." He then walked away and got a piece of paper. "This should work... MBB doesn't need wood! MUAHAHAA!"

After scribbling something quickly onto the paper, he held it up.

( http://www.amaranthia.com/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=13107&post_id=276052#forumpost276052 Here! x3 )

"Wait, what the heck?!- Why are you..." Baka Purple sighed. "Ok... wait, what's for me- it's not ringing..."

She sighed, "Why do I feel like more then a few minutes have passed? I've forgotten what happened a little while ago."

Black crawled over to purple and looked up at her. "you could always just hang up...." she said and started to draw on baka purple's shoe. "though talking to a three year old can pass the time... also I have nooo idea what your talking about. Who cares if a few minutes have past?" she stopped and looked down at her artwork, "there its done!" she exclaimed and pointed to the lolipop drawn on the shoe.

Wolphie watched Baka Black draw a lolipop on Baka Purple's shoe. Tilting her head 90 degrees to the left, Wolphie's lips curled into a smile while Baka Black was pointing at her piece of art.

"I w-w-w-w-wove w-wowy-p-p-popps" She muttered grinning and grabbed Elly's shoe intending on running off with it. But stopped and spun around, searching her bag and grabbing DeGradee by one of his enormous ears and tossing it to Elly.

"Qu'est-ce que-...?!"

"Trade! It's a deal!" Wolphie said, running off with Elly's shoe.

"What just happened?!" Elly sighed. "I never said anything about trading!" She looked at DeGradee, "But he is pretty cute..."

Sighing, she took off her other shoe- "Whoever wants this one, take it. It's hard to walk with only one shoe."

Baka Purple sighed again and took out her mp3 player. Looking at the songs, she wondered aloud if "Paradise of Light and Shadow" was listed under Rin and Len Kagamine or Len and Rin Kagamine, only the words never got out of her mouth. Hitting herself on the head, instead she started playing Prisoner, humming along.

---

Yeah, Elly's bored, so she's listening to Vocaloid.

Avey started to cry as her masterpiece was stolen. After a minute or so she stopped and looked and purple's shoeless feet. "eekk! You’re going to get frostbite!" she said and started to sob. "I is so sorries! ish all my fault!"

"It's fine, it's fine, don't worry... I am wearing socks, you know..." Elly handed Avey her other shoe, "You can draw something on this one if you want..."

"What happened to the Chat Monster's minion, anyways?"

"He got eaten by a giant tomato" Wolphie said, popping out from behind Elly. Looking at the shoe in her hand, she shrugged her shoulders.

"It didn't taste like a lolipop" Baka Lilac said nonchalantly, extending her arm and dropping Baka Purple's shoe on the ground with numb rudeness. She reached for DeGradee and dragged him by his left ear and shoved him onto the ground.

Ignoring the 'oof' her pet made, Wolphie sat down suddenly, with her legs crossed and started singing "Twinkle, twinkle, little star".

Avey sniffled and looked at the shoe in her hand. "But there is snow on the ground... and I've walked barefoot through snow before... its cold... so socks won't be much better..." (No, really I has done that....) "I think that he is dead now... the real chat monster... not so much." Baka black looked down at the shoe lilac had dropped.

"The lollipop is gone!!!!!" she cried and glared at lilac. "Did you eats it?" she asked, crossing her arms.

"Hau AI UanD3r wat-" *hiccup* Baka Lilac was stopped from her glass-breaking song and looked up at Avey.

"No..." *hiccup* Wolphie said, straight-faced, looking nowhere near Avey's glare.

Baka Purple sighed- "Then we've finished the mission. Or, the mini mission that's part of the major mission."

Elly started to listen to her mp3 player, wishing she knew what the heck to do. "My wrists, both in red handcuffs... Someone is spilling red blood-

Because of my sins, because what I’ve committed..." Despite her common sense telling her "Re_Birthday" wasn't the best song to sing in a group of people, she didn't really care.

Avey sighed and started to try to put the shoes back on purple's feet. After a while she gave up and slunk away to where pink was. "Does pinky-chan have any food?" she asked while doing puppy eyes.

Baka ranger robin blue is laying down in the snow when all of a sudden she disapers. After a few moments she comes back.

"Hey guys! While you guys were doing your thing my mom took me to my first family reunion. Did you know that some people can have over 20 cosins? Also I had lots of ice cream. Bannanas!"

Lisa starts throwing bannanas all over the place before tripping and landing into the snow.

Avey slowing turned her head and looked at baka robin blue. "Bannanas...?? did you say... bannanas???" she said very slowly and a evil look came over her face. "Hehehehehe....."