Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
mara34

Spook... what's up with that guy? CONTAINS SPOILERS

Haha, shaz. I'd already decided not to update until TLO is out for at least a week. Or maybe two? :) But rest assured I've been updating it diligently on my computer... I just haven't published it onto the internet yet ;)

@Seraphina: Yes, that lil Edward x Lydia marriage was purely my conjecture when I updated it, which is way before beta started (because some hints are too strong to be ignored ;)), but now, having tested the game, I assure you that you're up for a few surprises in that arena. Big, HUGE ones. After all, Lydia is never up to any good. She's like a sheep, in that sense. HAHA! XD

Although I'd like to state for the record, any info up to GoN is reflected in my tree :evil: Where it goes from there... well, it's anyone's guess, isn't it? :evil:

So far I do not know anything about

Spook Such as some of you to

Judge him ...

But I think he's more suited for Lydia

And I really want to see Mel with Edward and not with another person

In any case we can not say anything until we see the full story ...

Sayonara

So far I do not know anything about

Spook Such as some of you to

Judge him ...

But I think he's more suited for Lydia

And I really want to see Mel with Edward and not with another person

In any case we can not say anything until we see the full story ...

Sayonara

@ pokemon_neo

I agree with you one hundred per cent

Perhaps she will not be queen,

but she has the right to wear such

dresses like that

Is not that true :o

@ mara34

you are right too

you know what I'm so confused

:S

@Dis, I think Rip/Ava married Gavin, not Nick. I'm pretty sure they're just friends, y'know.

Gyendal? I doubt it. Tiniponi said she enjoyed getting to know him. I don't think she enjoyed getting to know him if he turned into Gyendal ...

After finishing beta TLO for the nth time (since I was triple-checking for unseen bugs), I am pretty sure of this feeling that you shall despise Spook in the very end. Despite his attractive and handsome look, there is always something hidden in him. That's my own perception, though.

@beta testers: hint hint!

Sooner or later...*shuts mouth* Whoops! I better keep quiet, or I would be placed in a dungeon full of people with white hats and red aprons! Or, worse! The others might use duck tape on my mouth! >_>

Jk, but I'm serious on the first paragraph. ^^

Stardale wrote:

After finishing beta TLO for the nth time (since I was triple-checking for unseen bugs), I am pretty sure of this feeling that you shall despise Spook in the very end. Despite his attractive and handsome look, there is always something hidden in him. That's my own perception, though.

To be honest i'm not surprised. I knew that there was something more to him than just a mere fangirl bait. I guess i'll see if i'll despise him or end up liking the guy :P (God I want it to be the 15th already!)

Although allow me to speculate why people might hate the guy (not that i'm expecting awnsers) Is it because he's using Mel?, he's actually a villain in disguise? or maybe a giant treath (sp?) to Mel and Edwards relationship?

Stardale wrote:

Sooner or later...*shuts mouth* Whoops! I better keep quiet, or I would be placed in a dungeon full of people with white hats and red aprons! Or, worse! The others might use duck tape on my mouth! >_>

lol wouldn't wanna b in a dungeon like that either :lol:

Although allow me to speculate why people might hate the guy (not that i'm expecting awnsers) Is it because he's using Mel?, he's actually a villain in disguise? or maybe a giant treath (sp?) to Mel and Edwards relationship?

u'll find the answer to all those questions in TLO ;)

I liked Spook and i thought he was awesome! n cute <3 but him with Mel... i wouldn't prefer it

I had to delete a number of posts that gave and quoted spoilers.

Beta testers, you KNOW you aren't supposed to leak anything about the game ... do NOT do it anymore.

Those of you who read the deleted posts, please do NOT pass on any of that information. Be considerate of the majority of people who don't want to know things like this before they actually get to play.

Jayshe, in answer to your question (not sure why that one got mixed up with the deleted ones, or even if it was deleted today or maybe earlier) ... Spook's interview took over Yvette's original interview. So if you click on the one that says Yvette, you'll find it ;)

xD finally got through reading all the replies~ there were a lot of interesting discussions.

Well anyway, Spook's just a little suspicious to me. I can't really tell if he's a good guy or a bad one. But I find the pair Spook x Mel somewhat more tolerable compared to Edward x Mel. I was never fond of the pair and thought that Mel could go for someone else... and then came the character Spook~ I find him absolutely interesting especially with the way he involves himself with Mel.

If he ever has an ulterior motive, then all the better. XD haha

From the interview Spook seems to be an interesting character I'd like.

And as for pairing, I liked Stella + Edward the best. Mel + Spook? Difficult to say now that I know so little of him, but it could be acceptable.

Though I don't know why you all always want to pair up all of the game characters. Nothing wrong with letting some of them be single you know :Tongue: [specially seeing how a lot of the chars in Aveyond games are still quite young during the time of the game story.]

It doesn't seem like I'll be able to play this... not for at least half a year. T_T Even without playing games I'm sometimes panicking about not being able to do everything needed for finishing the uni.

@Luz: I guess there's still that human need for love factor. Also, I think... well this is purely an assumption but... perhaps gender also plays a role. I rarely meet males who're interested in pairings in a fandom. Lastly, it's not the imaginative mind's fault if the game has its hints. ;P

@erunochii: I know quite a few males who pair people up as badly as females do so I don't think that's really it lol.

but there's probably some type of 'everyone must be paired and loved' mentality going on.

I mean, look at Sailor Moon, practically all the sailor soldiers are paired up with each other or with someone else in fics. And harry potter is just crazy with pairings.

So, after finally figuring out who spook is, it looks like I'm going to have to actually agree w/ all the crazed fangirls that he is pretty badass so far. def. a liar too but that's another matter. =P

ktc: you forgot to mention slash. :D

speaking of pairings, some rumors 've been spreading since valentines day about a friend of mine @ work & me...

Spook, I feel your pain. (jp)

@KTC: XD why don't I ever meet those types of males??? *extremely unlucky* putting in some romance may have some perks, idk... I'll do some research when I have time.

@Wolfie: Slash! :lol: I think I've passed that phase. Argh... good thing you didn't put spoilers. DX I should start on the game already...

It was so obvious :lol: Spook appeared after you know who..and you know who never appeared after we met Spook ;) (no I don't mean Voldie from HP) XD

But still I remain Spook's no.1 fan. I just love that character ♥