Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
mara34

Spook... what's up with that guy? CONTAINS SPOILERS

I only liked the cute black-haired sprite.But I have to admit..i was kinda glad at what happened in the end, although i was literally gaping at my computer screen :D

Can't wait to see what plays out in the next chapter ;)

I knew who he was still got him 4 affection points (used love potion on Edward however) because I had the plan to turn his own plan against him and get him fall in love with Mel. I believe affection points here represent Spooks affection toward Mel and not Mels toward him. I hope he can somehow be saved or atleast spared in the new game. It's always more fun to convert the bad guy than to kill it.

@traviana

i thought if you got all the attraction points, there was only a slight dialogue change. nothing major. why avoid it?

@joriandrake

i totally agree. the sad part is, not all villians can be converted.

well, ancient vampires can't change over night...

uhh, you know how i mean this, just look at his sister

He had to get his rage over with and let steam off, now mabbe he will think about the good times he had with Mel and the party and realize it was more fun to be with them than against them

atleast his alterego, it is another question how much he was true to himself in that role, might also be that while he had a goal and plan when he started to give Mel stuff, he eventually did it because he wanted to do it just because

why not? he is human, around "22" but even if not, his sister was already interested in Galahad way before she was human too

people did like spook, just not what he turned out to be, it all depends on how much of that was acting and how much became reality for him

After all the time with Mel, he still intended to use her as his puppet at the end, and after they whomped him yet again, do you think he's going to change his mind?

Would you trust him again, enough to allow him to travel with you?

lol! gyendal is nothing like tei'jal.He'd probably use more...evil..methods to punish those he doesn't like :evil:

I'm sure gyendal will be glad if you let him into the party.Saves him a lot of hard work and transformation :D

I think he definitely does NOT like Mel. He only wants to use her to destroy mankind, which would also destroy Mel.

While Te'ijal had a soft spot for humans, Gyendal definitely doesn't.

yeah, gyendal doesn't like mel at all. he's just really really bad at seduction. Heck, even Dameon was better than him and Dameon sucked.

we actually don't know how much time past btwn GON and TLO though.

I mean, Ulf asked for a single day off as in 24 hours yet apparently in that tiny span, I can complete quests in peliad, do the shields quest in tyobi, make several trips to acropolis and stormbend and back (without mmE or eggs) and the day still isn't over. o_o!

time in AV is very wonky.

as for the almost: that sounds more like mocking/teasing than any truthfulness.

yup,agreed with KTC and aisling.

Gyendal doesn't appear to me to have a soft spot for anyone(especially mel) except the orbs.Even if he did,I'd like to see him with Stella.Spook,however, did not exist since it was gyendal all along and him and mel don't quite 'click' :D