IndineraFalls

Dreamscape

DREAMSCAPE

Aldorlea Games

Community:

http://www.aldorlea.org

About Dreamscape:

http://www.aldorlea.org/phpBB3/viewforum.php?f=99

It seems like just a normal day for a normal student. Erin has a quiet life...studying biology and with the ambitions typical of someone of her age. No way could she imagine what is about to occur when she goes to meets her boyfriend. How simply things can change. Erin's normality is gone as a way to let reality and dreams collide is found.

Dreamscape - game coming soon.

ds1p.png

ds2.png

ds3a.png

t'would appear that you've outdone yourself again. it looks great.

(i keep telling myself that one day, i will get around to playing these games. ah, why must schoolwork take up so much time?)

Fantastic screenshots and looks like the same brilliant designers from Millenium. I have read elsewhere that the game is due in March and that the monsters will be visible encounters which I am pleased about. Fortunately i have TLO to play in the interim but I am eagerly awaiting this.

Cool! This game looks so promising. ^_^ The video was nice but didn't give much info on the gameplay...great screens and music though. Will this game have a touch encounter system? I'm not fond of random encounters especially when the escape option doesn't work often lol. And the bttle system looks same like the previous game? You said gameplay will be different in the inteview... Oh, will there be minigames? XD Sorry about the questions lol, it's just that I'm excited about this game.

Can't wait for friday! :D

It will be only visible encounters. ^^^

There will also be some mini-games but basically the whole experience is slightly different to my usual RPGs.

It's hard to say more without spoiling.

You may want to read the preview about it though:

http://www.aldorlea.org/officialsite/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=12:dreamscape&catid=4:coming-soon&Itemid=6

It does contain hints of what the game will be like. :D

Whew, thats a relief! The random encounter system was the only thing I didn't like about your earlier games Asguaard and Millenium.

*Checks out the link*

Sounds very interesting! :blink: Now I'm even more impatient for the game lol :D