Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
Nick

Post Your Picture!

haha thank you both :]

and nopee becks is short for rebecca lol

people think of david beckham and boys like thatt when they hear becks, so i totally get why you would think boyy haha

@Stardale

What's the feast held for? Someone's birthday or some festive celebration going on? I've not seen a roast pig that big since my nephew's Full Moon (reaching 1 month old, it's Chinese custom) celebration thingy. :D

@Beckss

Looking totally awesome :) Great looking hair and great smile too :D

Its the town fiesta in my province. One of the reasons why I was away last May. And yes, the pig was big. Yet, we enjoyed it. ^^

A day in the village :lol:

24eaont.jpg

In front of the old house where my father was born :D

2czaw4x.jpg

Upstairs of the old house, everything is rotten and it is easy to fell down but we decided to risk our lives :lol:

2mrxh15.jpg

On the traktor (I'm not sure it is called traktor in English though :lol: )

27yv0cp.jpg

Scaring the sheeps :evil:

ih6zh2.jpg

Poor kitty XD

@Moony

Wow, the place look nice despite the walls looked like they might give away anytime...LOL, risking your lives to take a picture :P Yes, tractor is the word for that vehicle you were riding on. The way you posed made you looked like you were the winner of the annual farm tractor race xD

The poor kitty who looked as if it had been stretched o_O Are you giving it a hug of death or something xD

@aisling lol that was because I thought the kitty was you :evil: jk XD

@Starry lol that poor kitty was purring and it looked like it pretty enjoyed in my hands..but when I saw the pic.... lol

And I won the farm race wo-hoo lol XD

It is really nice place but we didn't had time to go and take picture around since we only stayed for 2 hours XD

You look real pretty becksss!!!!! You were on vacation?

@stardale: finally....the last pic I saw of yours, I couldn't see you in that looooong queue:P. Try to post one with your bangs grown, please? I wanna see that:P

@MoonPRincess: You'd better not let sana see that picture. She's never gonna tire of admiring you and the cat...and perhaps trying to strangle you online :lol:

@M.C. Thank you :D But I wish it was longer :3

@Moony : :D I am happy that you like my "style" but I sure love your Kitty! :3 (if you make another pic there,be sure you dont fall xD )

@D.A.T It's not my kitty,I just found it in the village and took picture with it XD It wasn't wild so it was easy to catch it XD