Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
TheFool

Secrets of The Lost Orb (Newsletter)

Hey if you haven't figure it out yet, Aveyond: The Lost Orb launches next week! Of course I sent my super-spy network into Amanda's office a few days ago to get the real scoop.

What I learned may shock you to your very core. It turns out that Amanda is really working for the robotic space dinosaur zombies I predicted would end our planet last month!

Wait? You thought this article was about The Lost Orb? You think I am going to give away the surprise ending? Oh no sir, I would never reveal a company secret like that. I couldn't POSSIBLY give away who the real target of the prophesy is... or COULD I?

No... no I won't, but come on... before the game comes out I want YOU to predict who will! Yes that's right, a person you don't suspect may become the tool of evil via the dark prophesy. So who is it!?

I'm going with Hercules. The first part of his plan is already working perfectly: get everyone in Aia to become fangirls/fanboys and swoon over him. ;)

lydia, no contest. stella is dead (or IS she?) Mel can't be the one because she's already been exploited as it plenty of times, Lydia all the way! She has magical powers, she is EVIL, which means she could OBVIOUSLY be a descendant of Darkthrop.....I REALLY need to play these games over again, so that I can really dig into the core of the puzzle.......

On further reflection, last night I decided it was probably Lydia.. look how she tried to bankrupt the group in the first place by buying all those dresses...

Or... is it *T*E*A* in a new conspiracy....

[i hope we get more than one vote!!!]

Galahad, driven mad by his inner rage at having been turned into a vampire against his will, and entering the last stages of starvation, finally goes mad and gives in to evil.

After reading all the facts posted above: My official bet is on Shaz!

I'm pretty sure her evil knows no bounds. She wields womanly scorn +10 and has recently been known to eat kicked puppies.

Yeah, you heard me Shaz, I'm callin' you out!

*Dances away gleefully*