Aveyond Studios Community
shaz

Amaranth Games on Facebook

A side note: We're going to be updating and overhauling our presence there... but join, have your friends join, have THEIR friends join, it's gonna be lots of fun! Right now it's kinda rough, but we'll get it down to a science soon enough :D

Hi everyone, I've removed the link to the old news page. Now, the news link (top of the site) goes to our facebook page, which is called Aveyond Kingdom. Expect our facebook page to be much more active than our old news section. :)

I don't actually know how many active forum members we have here. I certainly hope a presence on Facebook will increase numbers. It appears that game trailer has been shared around quite a bit as well, and I deliberately put the URL on it, and there have been a few interviews with Amanda and other people who've worked on Aveyond over the last few weeks, so they might all combine to increase our population :)

amaranth wrote:

Hi everyone, I've removed the link to the old news page. Now, the news link (top of the site) goes to our facebook page, which is called Aveyond Kingdom. Expect our facebook page to be much more active than our old news section. :)

Oh no... Does that mean that there won't be any new admins blogs, games news and interviews etc. here [the things that used to be on the right bar]? :( [believe it or not, there are still people, including some Amaranthians, who don't use facebook! XD I see that this FB page is public, so everyone still can check it out, so that's good. I was just finding it more convenient to have the news on this site.]