Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
cueball7978

i need help with game save

Sure - if you go to the Technical Questions forum, check the FAQ to find out where your TLO saves are.

Or in your Windows Explorer, just type in %appdata% and press Enter. You should see an Aveyond 3 folder. Inside that, you'll find a Chapter 3 folder. If your game is a GoN ending save, you need to put it into the Chapter 3 folder.

Soulcollector:

The path varies depending on the version of Windows a person is running. That is why we tell people to check the FAQ, as it gives several ways and paths. :)

If someone has save files for GoN with all quests completed, please also email it to me at shaz@amaranthia.com and let me know who Edward is engaged to. I will then post them here for anyone else who has lost their save files.

In the meantime, you CAN just start a new game - there aren't that many differences.

It was funny ... it didn't bother me at all, which was amazing, since my GON game had over 45 hours from gathering certain items. :D

But then, during my first time through, way before alpha, I accidentally overwrote all my GON endgames ... one with each ending, all with all quests/sidequests completed, and 90+ of all except one of those items.

I'm so glad shaz changed the way saves are made now so that won't happen to anyone for GoN, TLO, and future games. :)

First, I would like to thank you for the hours of fun and escape that ya'all have created. You are beyond wonderful! :)))

I am confused though about what carries over from GoN. All of the lovely things that I collected, such as the eggs, equipment, and money, are not showing up in the Lost Orb. Are they suppose to or do we start from scratch?

Don't forget, also, that your level carries over, although you can reset it to the reccommended level for TLO. Also, the quests/sidequests you completed in LoT/GoN still have been done, and affect what happens in TLO. If you had pets, be sure to check out MH. :)