Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
cueball7978

i need help with game save

Sorry, this is a redundant question, but I would like to ask if its worth it to play LoT and GoN all over again to get my endings, cause I lost my save files ._."

Or will it not make a difference eg. with the armor and weapons so on.

Because when I first tried the game, she was holding a rusty dagger, and it shocked me so I went back to playing LoT :/

there's some differences, but nothing extremely detrimental.

right from the beginning, mel will be stripped of everything so all your old gear is lost.

I like the premise of Lydia stealing all my stuff, but what happened to all my money? and the stuff I already had equipped? i like the game and all, but it is a little less fun to play when you have to struggle to make gold and save up for armor and weapons. just saying.

i need help i had to format my comp and lost my saved games on lot and gon and now everytime i go on them my comp restarts and i cant firgure out y but it doesnt on lost orb has anyone got a save file i can use please x

I'm not sure what you're saying about your computer restarting. If you're only asking for save files, give me a few minutes and I'll post some that some very kind players sent to me today.

yes please thank u yeah i cant complete the games again cos it restarts but only on those 2 its weird i cant figure it out thank u

everytime i go on to lot or gon my comp switches off and restarts but only on those games on nothing else and i cant figure out y

acutlly I have a previous saved game for GON

But Unfortunately I don't know which file is

so if anyone here could tell me which file is the save file so I can upload it here

sorry again

^_^

Not fair! I lost all saved on the Aveyond and now have to go and was looking for the quater key. There is no one to help us?

If you haven't finished GoN yet, there is no end of game save for TLO to import.

You just need to finish playing GoN, then, when prompted, save for a continued game. Then when you start TLO and choose New Game, it will ask if you want to continue a game from GoN.

If you just want a GoN savegame from someone who finished it, go to the topic ailsing mentioned ... there are quite a few there from which to choose. :)

I love that you guys put up save files so we can see the different outcomes of the weddings. However when you said to save them to the chapter three folder you totaly threw me there lol. Is there anyway you can dumb it down anymore for us not-so-computer-smart Amaranthians?

Thanks <3

You're save files will be in the following location:

C:\Documents and Settings\computeraccountname\Application Data\Aveyond 3

You can also get there by clicking Start--->Run and typing in %appdata%

Inside this Aveyond 3 folder, you'll find the chapter folders. The saves that have been provided need to go in the Chapter 3 folder.

That is part of the new game. Unfortunately as far as "stuff" it is all gone. How far have you gotten.. Right after the openning scene, you should get the explaination of where everything went

You don't have your stuff at the very beginning because the wedding is taking place ... who goes to a wedding with all their armor, weapons, and money? :D

When you go to pick up your belongings, you learnb what happened.

You will still have any pets you had in LoT/GoN, although some of them need to be found. Some things in the game depend on whether you did certain quests and even what your decisions were in LoT and GoN.