Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
cueball7978

i need help with game save

I need help. Explain to me step by step how to play Aveyond: The Lost Orb load the GON saved files. I tried everything and I failed to solve the problem.

I downloaded GON, and put the saved file provides from this forum users ... Finally, I tried everything and nothing works. Help me as soon as posible ! :cry:

download files.

locate your appdata folder

keep searching in appdata until you get aveyond 3 folder.

search that for chapter 3 folder

(in all appdata/aveyond3/chapter3)

put GON files into the chapter 3 folder.

(so it looks like appdata/aveyond 3/chapter 3/savefile

play

I did it! But I'm not happy. From what I remember when I played LOT and GON I gathered a lot of money. Over 100,000 money. And now, Mel has no money, no equipment, nothing. It is not correct. I must start the game from the beginning (LOT+GON) to arrive where I was in my GON saved files. :cry:

I cry for mercy. I'm still helpless ... :cry:

Aveqetura7: you made it right, the only thing going over as it seems is your character level

Ironicly, when Ed joins the party he will not even have the Excalibur on him, what in my opinion is a bit weird (explanation solves why Mel has no stuff, but how come the Prince/King also rushes that much that he forgets to reequip his own stuff?)

for me it's c:\ program files, users "insert your name here" app data. if you still can't find it go to tools file options show hidden files and folders or if you can't find that right click around the place until you see file options.

trust me, i had MAJOR trouble with transferring my games from my old computer, so when I finally found it, i was ecstatic. hope this helps!

huh, could have sworn there was a sticky on this *scratches head*

in any case, yeah it should definitely be added to the either the Technical FAQ, the gamefaq, or both.

@arggie:

oohhh there it is.

perhaps the name should say:

AV3 all chapters?

cuz LOT is misleading since there's GON and TLO.

Arianwen:In TLO, you choose New Game even if you are continuing from GoN. After you choose yes, the game then asks if you want to continue a game, IF it finds the end-of-game save from GoN.

Are you clicking NEW GAME and it doesn't ask you that?