Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
cueball7978

Goodie Caves question

We did make it very clear that the goodie caves would all be moved :) In some cases, it's not just the cave itself, but the whole AREA, that's not in TLO.

Why not play it through without them? Really - the game isn't that difficult, and using the caves will drastically reduce the time you spend playing, and give you less value for money.

im not playing to get the caves to make it easy the first 4 aveyond games i beat without them then went back i take finding the caves as a challenge that i wish was in more games thats one reason i love aveyond so much

Has anyone else found any Goodies Caves? I've only found one so far, the Armour Goodies.

This new episode is awesome sauce and some! :D

It's quite challenging and I wish I had a walkthrough! :P

Don't tell anyone where the one(s) you find are. :D

BTW, you can buy the Official Strategy guide from Big Fish today or from Amaranthia in about 9 hours. It has maps with the goodie caves plainly marked. :)

They used the wrong maps for the rest of the guide, but they got those right, at least. :D (We're hoping they will correct their error and release the corrected guide quickly.)

;) They are a challenge but then again, I'm always up for a challenge!

By the way, I will not reveal where I find caves, that would be cheating now, wouldn't it? ;)

So please don't send me PM requesting to know where they are, my lips are sealed! :D

Yes, I believe it will be just like the other games:

The Strategy Guide from BFG will have explicit marks for the cave locations.

The maps here will have little subtle marks.

I like to play the game at least once with no goodies and then on a goodie hunt. Part of the excitement is actually finding the needle in the haystack ;)

Somewhere along the line they're bound to be posted without being deleted... And I'm pretty sure that somewhere on the web is the locations of the goodie caves already... ;)