Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
belinda

Two Confusing Things

I found two things that were a bit confusing at first, although not by any means stoppers.

One was continuing the game, but that is covered nicely in the continuing game topic.

The other was "setting Mel to the level she should be"... I first thought that meant the easy/normal/hard levels but I guess it meant experience.

As far as the game goes, wow! already. It's only due to the fact I broke my ankle that I am sitting up at 2 am already having finished the trial hour.

And I only just arrived at Eldiron. Whew!

At least I still got to collect a golden egg or I don't know where I'd have gotten the ferry fee!!!

Thanks everyone for working so hard.

There should be enough money in the money bags at the ferry station for your weapon and ferry fee needs. Or you can still grind at Brightwood Forest for them.

Yes, the resetting is experience. If you choose "Yes", your level will be reset to Level 30.

thanks Belinda - we'll see about getting both of those put into the FAQ, and I'll add the info about resetting the level to the other topic as well.