Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
moon

boulder

Im new to forum, so forgive me if Im in wrong place.

I know on first quest with the boulder, that I have to go to the waterfall, see secret door, then go back to boulder and push it.

Can someone tell me how to push it, if I click it, it just repeats that boulder moves slightly etc?

Mac

You need to stand on the opposite side from the direction you want to push it. If you want it to go down, stand above it. If you want it to go left, stand to the right of it.

Maclin, did Mel say she could use the boulder to block off the river? If not, return to the hidden cave so she can say it. It's possible you didn't get close enough to trigger her saying that. If it's in your journal, however, that you need to do it but you still can't, then you've found a bug.

You need to stand right beside the waterfall, at the bottom, and Mel will talk about the water and the boulder. Then you'll be able to move it.

That's truly odd. I can understand it not letting you leave, as shaz & Amanda probably wanted players to finish the quest before doing so. But the boulder getting stuck is a bummer. Hopefully shaz will see this soon and be able to help you.

That's truly odd. I can understand it not letting you leave, as shaz & Amanda probably wanted players to finish the quest before doing so. But the boulder getting stuck is a bummer. Hopefully shaz will see this soon and be able to help you.

Even if reloading her game doesn't work, the AutoSave one should. Why didn't I think of that? :D

Hmm, if you push the boulder into a corner and get it even MORE stuck, it should ask you if you want to put it back in its original position (to do this, you need to get it into a "corner" so that you can only access it from one or two adjacent sides).

You could also reload your Autosave file, which will take you back to the Ruins entrance, where Professor Gray is waiting for you.

You have to have gotten the journal entry to move it before you can do so. Walk down both sets of steps and over to the waterfall. Mel will say she can us the boulder. Only then can you move it.

You move it down 2 or 3 steps, then west 3 steps, then down off the cliff, then west onto the narrow place in the stream.