Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
Cryzkia

Where is that pie

I'm at tioby, and need to get a pie for the queen.

My journal says it's in tyobi, but i can't find it.

I have also tryed the pumpkin pie from witchwood, but neither it worked

(highlight to read)

The woodcutter gives you the boards but you also need nails and hammer.To get those,you have to solve the chef quest of tyobi (the one dealing with the rooster).When you go into the pantry to save the rooster you get the nail and hammer too in a chest. Return to harakauna and fix up the window.The mouse tells you to return later.Do so and when you return, the food contest will have started.Vote for the mouse,go towards the exit of the garden and the winner is announced.Talk to the mouse and he gives you the pie.Then give it to the queen. :)

And if the question is answered in the FAQ, please point them to that. That way, if they have further questions, they can check there before posting. :)

I am having trouble here too. The mouse got his boards, entered his pie in the contest, Mel tasted it.

Rooster Karl was saved and is in his home with wife.

I have been back and forth since then between Tyobi and Harakauna and nothing is working...no chance to vote, steal or buy a pie.

:\ now what? I have talked to everyone I can find, entered every building, and obviously have missed something!

Thanks for helping!

Interesting..I just posted, it says the time is 8:17 but here it is 5:17. Where ARE you? :}

did you enter a vote for the food contest? no use just sampling all the contestants without leaving a vote for your favorite ;)

also, please don't doublepost as its bad manners and against the rules.