Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
cherryh92

Stuck in Caves

If you like, you can email me your savegame and I'll take you back to Dulus' shop. That way, you can restock, and then try again.

My email is vicki@amaranthia.com.

If you don't know how to find and attach a savegame, check out the Technical FAQ pinned at the top of the forum. Note that TLO savegames are named TLOSaveX.rxdata, with 'X' being the save slot number.

If you have a blue or red warp egg (which you can buy from Moo Hatchery), they will take you out. Actually, if you've gone to the desert since entering the worm tunnels from Dulas' shop, don't use the blue warp egg, as that'll just take you back to the desert.

I am stuck in the worm tunnels. Mel is the only character who is not already dead or turned to stone. I have no skin cream. I am too far away from the exit to make it out, even if I could find my way out. Is there any way that one of the mods or admins could take my save file and place my player back in that, Nyobi place? All I want is to keep all of the gold I have maade fighting these monsters. If you can't, I have another saved game before this, so I can load that, but I will lose all of the gold (and trust me there is a LOT of gold). Thanks!

Blue warp eggs will take you outside the last wormhold you entered - this could put you in Wyrmbone Desert, and you'd still have to make your way back through the Worm Tunnels.

A RED warp egg, though, would see you safely back to Moo Hatchery.

It's in the Technical Questions forum, in the FAQs - Technical Issues.

Better for you to find it there, and remember where it is, than for me to try and explain it to you here, or I'd be repeating myself until the end of time :)

and returned.

Under the Aveyond group of forums, there's one forum for each game, and one forum that sits above all of them, for Technical Questions. In there are some pinned topics, and one is called FAQ - Technical Issues.

If you open that thread and scroll down, you'll see how to find your save files, depending on what operating system you're using.

You've obviously found your save file though.

Tiniponi has provided an ETA in the pinned topic. They won't be out in time for you to use them to get through here. It will be a week or two, as she has to go through and search for all the chests, piles of dirt, and bags of gold, and then determine what's in them all, and list them all on each map.

The strategy guide from BFG has the maps, which might help you, or you could take the approach of "always keep to the right" and that way you'll only double back on your tracks once you've covered all the tunnels in that area.

I am so lost in these dumb worm caves...I just keep going in circles...have been here for over an hour and am so frustrated...does anyone know where I can get a map or give me some clues on how to get out. I have all the shields so I don't want to start over. HELP!

I think BFG is the only place with maps at the moment. The maps will be on here later I think maybe a week or so.

Some of the eggs you get can warp you back to an entrance of the dungeon. Do you have any of those?

Do you have a red warp egg? That'll get you back to Moo Hatchery and you can make your way back to Tyobi. (Blue warp eggs will take you back to the dungeon entrance, but if you've been to the desert since entering the worm tunnels, that means they'll take you back to the desert, and you'll still have to find your way back)

The other approach is to always stick to the right (or left) - that'll stop you going in circles, and will eventually lead you to an exit that takes you back to the blacksmith.

The only maps available at the moment are in the strategy guide from Big Fish Games. We'll have some here in a week or two, but they're still being worked on.