Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
blumyst

strategy guide link

It was working this morning as well as just a short time ago. Which links are you using? The ones on the left sidebar, or the strategy guide link in the Maps, Guides, etc topic?

Are you getting any kind of error message?

It was working this morning as well as just a short time ago. Which links are you using? The ones on the left sidebar, or the strategy guide link in the Maps, Guides, etc topic?

Are you getting any kind of error message?

Try this link for the guide. The page also has a link to the game itself. :)

Aveyond: The Lost Orb Strategy Guide

if your not gold member tinponi you can't download it at least i can't

towmorrow it should also be possible for eople with out gold membership to download it from bfg

Ah, yes. I forgot about that. However, the link in the left sidebar is available to anyone ... it doesn't go through BFG. I downloaded via that link earlier today.

That is true for the guide, but blumyst said the game link wasn't working either. However, when I click Buy Now for the game, it takes me to the Plimus order page, so people can buy it now if buying it direct from here rather than going through BFG.

EDIT: Oops ... I misread her first post. So sorry.

You'll be able to get it tomorrow. :)

When you click on the newest game on the left side of the page it comes up with the game and

you scroll down and see the blue words that say:

Aveyond: The Lost Orb Strategy Guide!

click that link and it takes you to the page

where you are suppose to be able to download

it then buy it but the demo link takes me back to the game page.

Like we said, you won't be able to get it until tomorrow, since it is sold through Big Fish although we made it, and they aren't offering it to the general public until tomorrow. If you're a BFG member, you can download and buy it now, otherwise, you'll need to wait until then. I believe they make new things available between 12 and 1am, PST.

Hmm, I just tried it, and it brought up my shopping cart with the strategy guide added. When I clicked on the TRY link, it started to download the strategy guide.

Are you sure you hadn't somehow worked your way back to the game's page? There is a "Get the Game" link on the strategy guide page too, that could have taken you back.

Shaz, they must have decided to make it available after we tried. The strategy guide link said the guide wasn't available yet, and to check back in 24 hours. I tried it several times for her.

EDIT: I just tried again, and clicking on the Buy button for the guide still reloads the page. Odd that it is working for some people but not for others.

No, I misread. I went directly to BFG and followed the link (I thought blumyst was talking about a link on the BFG site, not the link here).

Yes, in about 12 hours, that link should be updated, and you'll be able to get the strategy guide even if you're not a game club member.

Enjoy :)

Know that BFG made a mistake when compiling the guide and used the wrong maps (Tiniponi provided them with maps with all the locations and people marked, and they used the wrong ones - though it at least DOES have maps).

They've been notified of their mistake, and we're hoping they'll update the guide. When they do, it should download for you automatically.

wow - I didn't know that. I wonder, if you're a game club member, if it will show?

Thanks for the heads up on this. At least it will stop people getting concerned if their trial expires AFTER they've bought it.

I am a game club member and it does finally show in my purchase history but the game manager will not allow me to activate it. I will check tomorrow and see if it will let me activate it and if it doesnt I will ask BF about it and report back. I do remember seeing a note somewhere saying it will be avail in 24 hrs so that is what is making me think that people can activate it tomorrow.