Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
iPink

Hercules

uh, so the truth serum is to be made, please someone tell me the recipe already, i don't want to waste resources in guessing it (also I want to make more than one bottle of it if its possible, who knows what other places it will be handy to have, maybe in next game or so)

you can only make 1 truth serum and only use it on one person in this chapter. Not sure if it will be used for next chapters.

as for wasting resources: You can save right before making any combos. Than keep trying to make it. If you make mistakes, simply reload the save file.

dunno if we're suppose to release that info this early on the forum. so i'll let admin/mod handle that.

it can be found in the BFG guide though along with all the other recipes so you can check that.

I used the 5 minute trial of the guide from big fish games, but was not quick enough to reach the page of that recipe, however i do have screenshots of 6 recipes (glow goop, quicksilver, ect) its just that none of them is what i require

Shaz: removed your suggestion - please see my comment below

Like I said, it uses the Purple Warp Egg recipe as a template. (2-1-2)

And the 1 ingredient is something you can only get one of.

That should be enough clues for you to play around for a while.

Please don't encourage people to band together and copy the BFG guide based on the trial. That guide is copyright and tiniponi put an extraordinary amount of effort into creating it. It wouldn't be right to deny her or Amanda income, and the guide has special stuff in it specifically to benefit people who are willing to pay the small amount to purchase it.

At BFG, guides are treated just like games. There is a trial period, and then the option to buy it.

And just because people will find ways around things like this, doesn't mean it should be encouraged.

It the same reasoning as why we don't allow posting links to pirated versions of games.

I'm not sure what you're saying. Our own Tiniponi worked on the guide while Amanda and I were working on the game. It (the guide) has taken 3 months of work to produce. We provided it to BFG and they provide it to their customers, just like we provided the game to BFG and they provide it to their customers.

The likening to piracy is not in reference to "pirating" (cracking) the guide, I suspect, but in trying to get more of its contents than the free trial allows, and in denying the people who produced it the income that it is intended to generate.

Don't worry - the recipes will all likely be provided, but not straight away, and especially not for recipes that are just intended as a fun diversion, as this one is.

I think Hercules said that he will wait at Crystal Caverns, so after you captured 3 pixies, you just give them to him there.

I am fed up of Hercules so I ignored his request :D.

i helped him, then later i used the human repellent on him, made the truth serum, but after checking what it would do i decided to reload my save and just keep to it, mabbe sometimes in the future i can use the truth serum on him before a large group, Hercules might sooner or later visit Thais (as the girl there says) and THEN getting him telling the truth should have a strong enough effect that the news would spread all around

Don't play based on what you read here. I wouldn't hold out that you'll have the truth serum in another game, or even that you'll see Hercules again. A lot of these things are designed for THIS game, and it would be a huge task to provide the option to use everything in the next one, or the one after that if you choose to hold onto it.

If you have a clue about what happens, but don't know exactly how the scene plays out, then go and use it - you can't do anything else with it, and you're missing out on a fun scene.

lol - well, I thought the scene was worth using it, and there's nothing else you can use it on. There's also no guarantee that you're going to be able to keep it in the next chapter anyway. We'll likely do something so you don't have all the same equipment (Mel starting the game with a Needle and Gorgon Hide would make for pretty lame battles), so there's every change some - or all - of your items might not come through to the next game either.