Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
iPink

Pixies?

Yup, I've talked to all the circus people. When I go up to the pixies, the message that they bit Mel just comes up and nothing more happens.

crystal cavern: *rereads* ah, gotcha. you can't capture all 5 yet.

in the meantime, hercules should be around there. you should give him the bottles. after that, you'll be needing some dynamite.

The three pixies you need to catch are all in Shoal Leiu.

You need something else for the pixies in the Crystal Caverns. After you catch the three in the village and give them to Hercules, you'll get a clue about what you need to do next.

Have dynamite. All that's left are the two pixies guarding the egg. Hercules already stuck the pixies on the other side.

Edit: Woah, shaz posted. I was thinking candy, but I can't find any. :(

When Hercules put the pixies on the other side of the bridge, you should have gotten a message about needing something to lure the other two over.

What's in your journal?

Click on the bridge. It should give you the message again. Sounds like you have more work to do in Shoal Leiu yet (you must have zipped through there without doing ANY quests!?)

I have 1 bottle but can't find the other looked at circus and bleuforest but no bottles I think I need them to move on in the game. And where is the beanstalk seed can't find it or must I captured the pixis first.

Some help please

There is one at the circus and another in the Crystal Caverns. I can't remember where the 3rd is located (maybe Shoal Leiu?), but they may be the one you already have.

EDIT: Blueleaf Forest was the 3rd one.

I'm adding the location of all five bottles to the FAQ. I thought it was already in it. :D

Edit: After putting it in, I did find it already there. I wish there were a way to convince people to check the FAQ and search the forums. :D:D

There's one in Blueleaf Forest, one in the Circus, and one in Crystal Caverns. All are in chests.

Later, you'll find another in Ashera's Tomb, and the final one in the Mana Caves.

This question is covered in the FAQ, as well as having been asked and answered many times in the forums. :D

It is a good idea to check the FAQ and search the forums before posting questions. We don't mind answering them, but you may find your answer more quickly if you don't have to wait for one of us to read and reply. :)

Here's the link: FAQ - TLO

You'll only be able to use all 5 bottles if you completely finished the quest with the pixies in Shoal Leiu (ie - if you blew up the bridge), and if you received a quest from the ringmaster at the circus.